The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Car looks good to me. I'd love that splitter, but I could see myself ripping it off coming out of a driveway or something. Like that hood too.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Sorry, for some reason those side fins make me think the car is supposed be kinda like Shaft with an afro. I've never seen those before on a Mustang.

13531191503_b4a54405ca_z.jpg

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. They are indeed F14's. If Cam is the guy with the white stang that does some road racing I love that car and its set up. I was on the fence on the F14's if i could do it over again I wouldn't get them. It was a choice of they are good on paper so I bought them type of wheel

Cam is the guy that bought the wheels from that guy.

Please tell me where you got the badass winglets for your bumper? Those are badass.

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
Cam is the guy that bought the wheels from that guy.

Please tell me where you got the badass winglets for your bumper? Those are badass.

Ahh. I like those wheels wish i would have seen them before I got the F14's. Wheels wise I have always loved volk TE-37's but the price of a larger TE-37 makes them out of my price range.

Canard wise I got them for a scion FRS. I had to heat them up and massage them into the shape I needed. Basically carbon and fiberglass for that matter have a small amount of plasticity when heated enough. Enough plasticity in fact I was able to take this semi flat pieced intended for a FRS and bend it to the shape of the mustang bumper

U CrAZY as HELL

I think i am a spoiled brat lol. The car looks good but to me its missing something, I fear I know what it is lol. I personally love Japanese styled drift cars if that gives you a hint. I also have a hard time driving this car hard, not cause i cant but because its the nicest car I have ever owned and don't want to have a whoops moment. So I think that where my I cant seem to love it comment comes from.

Car looks good to me. I'd love that splitter, but I could see myself ripping it off coming out of a driveway or something. Like that hood too.

Its not as bad as you would think. Some areas you have to take a bit sideways but for the most part it never touches. Even then its made of aluminum so its pretty stout. Curbs and parking blocks might be a bitch though lol. I need to shore it up a bit more to the metal bumper support. I have to make a bracket for a license plate so i might integrate a plate bracket and a support here real soon.

Sorry, for some reason those side fins make me think the car is supposed be kinda like Shaft with an afro. I've never seen those before on a Mustang.

ha ha ha. My whole point in adding them was more aesthetic than functional (maybe obviously?) I have never seen canards on a street mustang either so all the more reason to do it. I am sure that if I would have researched proper angles for maximum benefit I could have attached in that fashion and lied about it ha hah

Last edited:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Are you familiar with Matt Hilburn? He's got what you are looking for. Best Mustang renderings I've seen. I can't wait till he sets up shop.

391231_mnhjsbbgeckaheank0lqs2kor.jpg

391231_h9ub7fop7bnetabioede3f6qp.jpg

391231_vxxy0oed3teldvtxq33tbgsev.jpg

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
Yes I have. I really like the kit but I am guessing 3-4 grand when they come out. We will see if mine is still around when he get those going.

I saw this and liked it as well

gaplin2015stang.jpg

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
^looks good. Did you run the picture through a filter or something?

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
Go Pro on super wide setting.... Kind of gives it a fish eye.

had no idea gopros could do that. good to know

Exactly. Except for those winglet things, that car is perfect. Don't rice out that beautiful machine.

Hope to sell it actually. Otherwise i need to find an extra trunk lid so i can bolt some obnoxious shopping cart type thing on to it. Ive been told the car should reflect what you like, I like obnoxious stuff lol

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back