The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

04DarkShadowGT

forum member
Reaction score
Well I sold the Saleen last week and I bucked the trend. I did not get an S550, although would have loved to. Went a little less expensive than a new 15/16.

dbo8k9.jpg

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well I sold the Saleen last week and I bucked the trend. I did not get an S550, although would have loved to. Went a little less expensive than a new 15/16.

dbo8k9.jpg

That's not a color you often see.

I likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Terry

04DarkShadowGT

forum member
Reaction score
Nice...What color is that? Are you over sixty?

Yup guy a couple posts up is correct. It is Daytona Sunset Orange. I love the color. It is kind of a love or hate thing I think.

I am not sixty. I am 35, I have had 10 different mustangs, was time for something a little different.

erat

forum member
Reaction score
Did I blink again and you traded in another new car?

Sent from iPhone

Guess I blinked too. Wow. Should have kept them both and at least drove one. I can't believe all the guys trading up their cars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Yup guy a couple posts up is correct. It is Daytona Sunset Orange. I love the color. It is kind of a love or hate thing I think.

I am not sixty. I am 35, I have had 10 different mustangs, was time for something a little different.

JK...I have a lot of respect for Vettes...Just always seem to see old guys driving them....Just have to wonder if its a craving you get at a certain age LOL

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
JK...I have a lot of respect for Vettes...Just always seem to see old guys driving them....Just have to wonder if its a craving you get at a certain age LOL
It's a compulsive need for wheel hop after you realize you're closer to death than birth.

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
That looks really good! I would've never thought about those wheels on an '11+ car. Color looks awesome, too!

You win the GT500 wheel contest. Haha.

Thanks! my dad bought new wheels for his Shelby, so i decided to throw these on for the winter, they are about to get a couple coats of dip soon also so i can keep the salt off of them. just temporary till i get my new wheels. Tax returns cant come fast enough

91svtcoupe

forum member
Reaction score
Took a few pictures this am with new wheels. I plan on having them painted but for now....

Last edited:

91svtcoupe

forum member
Reaction score
Wow...Didn't think your vert could look any better; but 5 spokes make any Mustang look better, especially our vintage. Another great mod to your car.

Thanks I've been wanting some of these for awhile now and got lucky. Picked up a set this weekend found some tires quickly too (rear tires are a bit stretched will have to source some 295) but I like it...little different look than the sve wheels. Offers a little more modern feel imo...compared to the smaller 19"

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back