The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
a89b0840252a28a30a34ca61dacaa856.jpg

Yessss. Is that AG? What's wrong with the front emblem?

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
It would replace his 2013 Boss, but he did just upgrade his bumpers and took his Rubicon X bumpers off if you are interested. He also has a MBRP front bar with fogs. He's always doing shit to his Jeep. Lol

97a23ee2def79cbff6cd7cb3cd1dbec8.jpg

Last edited:

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I hit mine with plastidip when I first got my car. Super easy to do, and costs about 1% of black badges

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Nope. Put a rectangle of wide painters tape around them, spray the entire rectangle, a few coats, wait for it to dry, then pull the tape up, the dip sticks to the tape and pulls off the paint, but stays on the badge. Use a toothpick to get the center of the 0, and the areas it didn't pull off the middle of the 5. Seriously, took me five minutes of work total, did it in the parking lot at work on a saturday, when I can venture outside.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Nope. Put a rectangle of wide painters tape around them, spray the entire rectangle, a few coats, wait for it to dry, then pull the tape up, the dip sticks to the tape and pulls off the paint, but stays on the badge. Use a toothpick to get the center of the 0, and the areas it didn't pull off the middle of the 5. Seriously, took me five minutes of work total, did it in the parking lot at work on a saturday, when I can venture outside.

This is exactly what I did. Used newspaper and more tape to get the area around it covered though. Took me a bit longer than 5 minutes however.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Looks really good. Emblems just sitting there screaming to be blacked out now. :)

Thank you, sir! I'm just gonna order the emblems. Lol. Very rarely do I get the time to do stuff myself anymore. Makes me a little sad. I have access to a heat gun and some hardcore detailing supplies. It'll be fun. :) Roof vinyl and RTR decklid will accompany the badges.

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
Thank you, sir! I'm just gonna order the emblems. Lol. Very rarely do I get the time to do stuff myself anymore. Makes me a little sad. I have access to a heat gun and some hardcore detailing supplies. It'll be fun. :) Roof vinyl and RTR decklid will accompany the badges.
That's gonna look real nice.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score

I got my black emblems off Amazon for only about $18 shipped I think.
They're perfect!

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Back