The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
It's funny.The way the thread posted up, Deez and Grabber are right there together. Both the epitome of the style/year/model Mustang but by God, Deez's edges Grabber's out. Love both cars but, damn, that s197!!!

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
It's funny.The way the thread posted up, Deez and Grabber are right there together. Both the epitome of the style/year/model Mustang but by God, Deez's edges Grabber's out. Love both cars but, damn, that s197!!!

Thanks for the love man! Hard to beat a nice clean S197!

D1984

forum member
Reaction score
25371974593_42d1a951d4_b.jpg

26000722315_e1c816ac7c_b.jpg

25974808326_ce7e103b0f_b.jpg

25905756841_52e394c065_b.jpg

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
Just brought him home today.

We did do our first "Mod" before leaving the dealership. We really did not care to much for the majority of the rims that Ford is putting on these cars right now, and actually not to happy how Ford "Limits" what car can get what. We decided that the Foundry wheels would be the best option (Being 9" wide allowing for larger tires) and had the dealership wrap them in Continental DWS 06's in 275/35/20's.

We did bring the brand new original Pirelli summer tires home in our Tahoe =]

And as soon as I got home for "My turn" at the wheel, I installed our second mod (Pic below).

Now for the name, we are thinking Maximus at the moment.

And how do we know it is a "Male" Mustang? The last three digits of the vin are 317. For those who are of the religious type...

John 3:17 New International Version (NIV)
17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

So there you have it! Our third Mustang released to the world...

Attachments

• 2016 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Read.jpg
    2016 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Read.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Go Baby Go.jpg
    Go Baby Go.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 18

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Just brought him home today.

We did do our first "Mod" before leaving the dealership. We really did not care to much for the majority of the rims that Ford is putting on these cars right now, and actually not to happy how Ford "Limits" what car can get what. We decided that the Foundry wheels would be the best option (Being 9" wide allowing for larger tires) and had the dealership wrap them in Continental DWS 06's in 275/35/20's.

We did bring the brand new original Pirelli summer tires home in our Tahoe =]

And as soon as I got home for "My turn" at the wheel, I installed our second mod (Pic below).

Now for the name, we are thinking Maximus at the moment.

And how do we know it is a "Male" Mustang? The last three digits of the vin are 317. For those who are of the religious type...

John 3:17 New International Version (NIV)
17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

So there you have it! Our third Mustang released to the world...

I got the same tires (19's) at the dealership. I love them. Beautiful car.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back