The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Looks great, Gabe

Thanks dude!

Took this one earlier tonight at the NH Mustang Club cruise night:

20160806_b.jpg

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Dusted off old red and she took me to my office today. I just tried that mothers back to black spray on the grill. We will see how dusty it gets after a 60 miles round trip today. So far it looks good.

The other day I walked out to my garage and got knocked over by the smell of gas. I guess one of my fuel lines rotted and was leaking gas all night. Glad nothing sparked it. Anyways I moved the 67 down to shop and between changing diapers I've been replace all the rubber fuel lines. Yes I know how crappy the wheels are. lol Some day they will get replaced.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Actually, I was referring to the tail lights but the spoiler's not too shabby either. Lol!

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
Actually, I was referring to the tail lights but the spoiler's not too shabby either. Lol!

Thanks bud I get a ton of compliments on the new taillights. They are awesome in person. The gen 5 are nice as well but I really didn't care for the rope light style led. The gen6 light up just like the original 15/16 taillights do. Sorry for being such a flake. Lmao

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Thanks bud I get a ton of compliments on the new taillights. They are awesome in person. The gen 5 are nice as well but I really didn't care for the rope light style led. The gen6 light up just like the original 15/16 taillights do. Sorry for being such a flake. Lmao

I like the tails on there. Almost look like they are factory.

GoinDrivin

Reaction score
FnFast (Sal), I think/hope he was referring to 101Blur being a flake about not responding. I've got your back on that b/c anytime I've reached out you've responded and always helped me out. I tried multiple times to buy the same spoiler but never hear back so I've decided to move on. On another topic, having a Satin Silver '05, I know how good those taillights will look on my car. Haha! I wasn't sure how they'd come out but as it was said before, they look factory and look great!

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
FnFast (Sal), I think/hope he was referring to 101Blur being a flake about not responding. I've got your back on that b/c anytime I've reached out you've responded and always helped me out. I tried multiple times to buy the same spoiler but never hear back so I've decided to move on. On another topic, having a Satin Silver '05, I know how good those taillights will look on my car. Haha! I wasn't sure how they'd come out but as it was said before, they look factory and look great!

Thanks brother I appreciate it. Whenever anyone needs help I'd try my best to help another guy out. I'm not sure why 101blur hasn't responded to anyone. I've messaged him for a few people but he hasn't even respond to me. Hope all is well on his end. If you get them taillights you will have a grin every single time you look at them!!

S

santi_bh88

Where did You get that rear spoiler

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back