The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
That first picture is the bees knees though!

What the fuck is in that can?

That video was apparently shot with a potato camera, so I can't make out shit in it.

FTW Purple. It went from an iphone to facebook to flickr so I'm sure the quality is a bit degraded lol.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome shots maan. Glad you didn't go puddle hoppin this go round.
Nah. It was a crazy time. The track did collect a GT, a GT350 (downshift from 4th to 3rd at 130mph was not fun), and a 370z.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
9c65e74fafc951b7aaf2ef347ba48183.jpg

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Pic whoring all the threads since getting my new wheels. Still need to get some with something other than my phone.

usdm420

AZ 5.0
Reaction score
My '12 GT/CS. Awaiting a few more parts before the nitrous install/dyno tune.

Attachments

• IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 21

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Correct, 10" but a deep concave on them. Definitely a non-standard setup here but that's what I wanted.

Me too... been running that setup for a couple years now. I like the concave while still keeping the tire under the front fender.

attachment.php

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
I remember drooling over pictures of your car and they looked so good. Do you have the Brembos up front or just the standard GT calipers? Fitting these over the 4 Piston brembos wasn't easy. Also are you running something larger in the rear? I looked into Niche's offerings and I'd have to go with a full custom offset to get anything bigger than a 10" in the rear with their standard offerings on this wheel.

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
I remember drooling over pictures of your car and they looked so good. Do you have the Brembos up front or just the standard GT calipers? Fitting these over the 4 Piston brembos wasn't easy. Also are you running something larger in the rear? I looked into Niche's offerings and I'd have to go with a full custom offset to get anything bigger than a 10" in the rear with their standard offerings on this wheel.

Thanks. Unfortunately she is still stuck in hibernation, but hopefully out soon. Have some parts to put on it. No brembos. Standard calipers with hawk pads and slotted rotors. I figured brembos wouldn't fit, but the hawk setup seems to work well enough for now.

I am running a 10.5 in the rear and they are Vossens. I like both sets of wheels you had/have on your car. I really like the AMR/RTR style wheels, but I didn't think they would look right on my car. Either way, the new set looks pretty damn good too! Great stance on a beautiful car.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Me too... been running that setup for a couple years now. I like the concave while still keeping the tire under the front fender.

Drool.. every. damn. time. you post a picture, I love that hood

This color is growing on me.

I'm not a huge red fan but that is a great looking one, and I like those wheels on yours more than I normally like them, did you put a wider tire on the rear?

Phil

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not a huge red fan but that is a great looking one, and I like those wheels on yours more than I normally like them, did you put a wider tire on the rear?

Its a wider tire and a wider wheel, its a OE replica 19x10. Since it is a darker red Im trying to find the right amount of black to tone it down!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back