Time Slip Analysis. Best 60', are 11's possible?

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I have a upu non-adj uca on my car and with it and my lowers i get zero wheel hop and it hooks really well for the amount of power it makes. Lowering it is more than likely going to hurt your et. But the shocks may help.

K springs are stiffer though, a lot of folks have "claimed" to see no negative 60' results from them.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Don't you have to adjust pinion angle after that?

after lowering, or after a UCA? If UCA, I'd just get an adjustable.

I have lower control arm relo brackets, set to the middle setting, id just reset them to one setting lower after tomorrow.

Blackbird1084

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not 100% on how low the k springs go but he'll need an adjustable panhard rod to correct the shift in the rearend from lowering the back very far. His relocation brackets will make up for the pinion angle but only enough to put it back to stock.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not 100% on how low the k springs go but he'll need an adjustable panhard rod to correct the shift in the rearend from lowering the back very far. His relocation brackets will make up for the pinion angle but only enough to put it back to stock.

Adjustable panhard has been on the car for quite some time. I have a UMI Spherical/Poly on Car Adjustable ;)

I have a no noticeable wheel as the car is right now launching at about 5500-6000 on MT ET Street Radial II 295/45/17 at ~ 15psi

Blackbird1084

forum member
Reaction score
Then you should be set. I don't know why your not in the 11's already with what you have. The only thing i can suggest is taking out the spare, ,jack, rear seats, and passenger seat to lighten it up a bit. Try seeing if there is a way to run a short belt and bypass the power steering. Have you takin off your front sway bar?

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Then you should be set. I don't know why your not in the 11's already with what you have. The only thing i can suggest is taking out the spare, ,jack, rear seats, and passenger seat to lighten it up a bit. Try seeing if there is a way to run a short belt and bypass the power steering. Have you takin off your front sway bar?

negative, full weight. I also weigh about 200lbs. My wife says I'm full of shit, so perhaps I should take an oxy powder cleanse prior to racing? j/k :D

If it helps at, car dynoed 415rwhp and 380tq with the Lund tune.

Last edited:

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
installed the konis and ford k springs. Also set the relocation brackets to the lowest setting. I am hoping this will not mess with my 60's

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back