Tunes for 5.0 On3 Twin Kit.

TurboFocus

forum member
Reaction score
Sai and Jim both have SWEEEEEEEET ON3 Setups.

I don't have a on3 kit, I built my own. But I did install Sai on3 kit and it went great, fit good out of the box no modifications beside the 3.5in intercooler piping I made for the Maf, so he wouldn't have to upgrade. the kit has been 9.9 on the stock motor so far.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
My bad. I thought you had one.

Stretch(Larry) has one and he has some good times with his. I'm pretty sure it's TSS tuned like slagburns.

slagburn

forum member
Reaction score

Stretch(Larry) has one and he has some good times with his. I'm pretty sure it's TSS tuned like slagburns.

Whoa.. not TSS tuned here. I tuned it with hptuners and a lot of help from Sai.

TSS seems to do a lot of them is why I mentioned the shop.

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
I don't have a on3 kit, I built my own. But I did install Sai on3 kit and it went great, fit good out of the box no modifications beside the 3.5in intercooler piping I made for the Maf, so he wouldn't have to upgrade. the kit has been 9.9 on the stock motor so far.

You installed a on3 kit?

If you don't mind, tell me how much you hated your life during the install, because that's really the only reason I'm undecided between that and a vortech at this point, worrying about how hard the turbo install will be compared to an easy centri that is. :beerchug2:

TurboFocus

forum member
Reaction score
You installed a on3 kit?

If you don't mind, tell me how much you hated your life during the install, because that's really the only reason I'm undecided between that and a vortech at this point, worrying about how hard the turbo install will be compared to an easy centri that is. :beerchug2:

I didn't hate installing it at all. There is nothing hard about installing the kit. It is only time consuming to do it right, just give yourself a solid 3 days and you will be fine.

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what TSS stands for or what their website is honestly lol

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score

Whoa.. not TSS tuned here. I tuned it with hptuners and a lot of help from Sai.

TSS seems to do a lot of them is why I mentioned the shop.

Ooops...........guess I need to shat up then. lol

I'd put one on my car if I had the money. Only thing that would concern me would be ground clearance. My car sits really low.

TurboFocus

forum member
Reaction score
Ooops...........guess I need to shat up then. lol

I'd put one on my car if I had the money. Only thing that would concern me would be ground clearance. My car sits really low.

Nothing hangs below the car, only thing that could scrape is the x/hpipe but it would be in the same spot as any other x/hpipe.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My thoughts and experiences with the On3 kit are well documented on a thread I made on here, yes there were people including Chad that made decent power but what wasn't made public were all the things/amount of additional money needed to spend to make the kit make the big power. I was not willing to dump that into the car and as an automatic I can tell you it does not come out of the hole worth a shit with the base kit and I was on a full aftermarket suspension with a Circle D converter.

Perhaps the new kit is better and fixed a lot of the issues but I was not happy with my setup at all; watch out for the AC line on the passenger side, if you don't route that correctly you will spend a lot of time and money replacing the line!

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
I wish I could get my hands on the instructions for the kit, they won't give you them unless you buy a kit lol. I'm scared of the install lol. And you mentioned the mid pipe, does on3 come with a mid pipe? I was thinking about getting an O/R H pipe in preparation for the kit since I won't be running cats... Glad I didn't buy one yet if I have to use theirs o_O

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think I set have mine, what is your email address and I will send them.

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
If yours is the old kit instructions may have been changed right? Pm sent with email =D

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They might have changed but the components of the kit have not, PM received!

REDS197

Reaction score
I put one on my car. Lots of work but it all fit like it should. Go For it!! Pretty decent kit right out of the box. Get the on3 x-pipe and you are ready for some big numbers. I made 875 on 13 psi out of the box.

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
I put one on my car. Lots of work but it all fit like it should. Go For it!! Pretty decent kit right out of the box. Get the on3 x-pipe and you are ready for some big numbers. I made 875 on 13 psi out of the box.

Do they have an H pipe? X pipe kills my brain. Don't like the rasp at all

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score

This the car that you sold and is Evansville now?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back