Twin Snail Build...

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man. Don't tell to many people around here, one kid snapped a picture of it on the flat bed and threw it up on insta gram and I want to strangle the kid dead. Trying to keep it low key cause unfortunately it was well known and had alot of haters. Don't want to give them the satisfaction.

No problem at all. Really sucks man. R.I.P Darth Vader.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
Been following your build for a long time. Sorry to hear about the accident, on the bright side you still have your health. :)

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
OMG... speechless dude. Glad you are ok man

Good luck with future projects. You will get past this. With your talent I can't wait to see what comes next! I agree with no pics. Won't make it any easier. Atleast a part of her will live on under my hood. Motor is running badass and people that have followed your thread will see your stuff is best of the best. Good luck bro

Last edited:

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I just want to get rid of all this stuff right now and hope the money puts me into my next car.

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
Have you decided what the next car will be yet?

Im looking at an 335xi black red interior 2door twin turbo awd. She has the same mileage as the Stang did. Hoping if that's what I get it will ease the pain some. I just need to get enough cash out of parts.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Those things move really good with minimal mods. Good choice. I wouldn't mind a 135 with the same motor.

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
Regaurdless I will Always miss what I had, I have always been know for my car. Joe Mustang, BADHRSE whatever I'm still kicking myself for taking her out when I knew I had a clutch issue. Things could have went down so many different ways but this is what happen and I have to live with it. Anyone that knew me knows how much this car was a part of my life. I woke up in the morning and would work till all hours of the night on her. Such a shame I never got to enjoy my hard work but life throws you a curve ball every now an then and you have have to adapt to it. My advice to any of you is don't worry about the stupid shit and just enjoy the car while it's running. I was only worried about blowing shit up and breaking it and never once thought about the possibility of me crashing it. So stupid. I might be drunk now and just sulking but shit I hope no one has to deal with what I am going through. The amount of love blood sweat and tears on top of the money is literally impossible to calculate. I wanted a magazine this year and I got 3 trees instead.

Boozshey

Reaction score
You can still have a magazine this year. Just have to do it all over again. ;)

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I really dont see the problem.
The front wasn't touched on the car.
Get another S197 and swap everything over.
It'll still be cheaper than a 335 and it's always faster the second time around.

If life gives you lemons make lemonade.

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
The 335s are nice, but hopefully you are lucky and don't get one that has the high pressure fuel pump that fails regularly. I would have bought one if those pumps didn't fail all the time.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
There was a 335 at powercruise this year that had aftermarket turbos, tuned, Meth and every bolt on. That thing was a demon on straights and around the corners.

warpig12354

too slow
Reaction score
The 335s are nice, but hopefully you are lucky and don't get one that has the high pressure fuel pump that fails regularly. I would have bought one if those pumps didn't fail all the time.

My friend had an '07 and he had to have his replaced several times until he totaled it.

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
My friend had an '07 and he had to have his replaced several times until he totaled it.
Yea, seems like its hit or miss. I've known some people that modded theirs and drove it hard and never had to replace it once and others replaced theirs several times.

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
As for the car guys it's all still up in the air I have my eye on the 335 but we will see I wouldn't be heavily modding it for a while cause I have to pay for college now but it's an idea.

Here is the for sale thread for those who haven't taken a peak everything is best offer accepted and I gave a little info in the last post to tell you guys what's going on.

Miss it so much.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back