TX/LA Round #3

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
He's bringing friends... If they're like him it's probably best I don't go. Too many douche bags in on area is not what I like to be around.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
He's bringing friends... If they're like him it's probably best I don't go. Too many douche bags in on area is not what I like to be around.

He's just a young engineer. He thinks he has the answer to everything. He'll grow out of it.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
He's just a young engineer. He thinks he has the answer to everything. He'll grow out of it.
Don't take this the wrong way, because I don't want this friendly invitation to be taken as a threat even though some people take it that way, but I'll tell you what I tell everyone; wait until you actually meet me to see what kind of person I am. The Internet is a poor medium.

I'm a fairly easy going guy and I promise you that if you come out to the track Friday and shoot the shit with me you'll leave with a different opinion. But don't take my word on it.

But I'm not gonna talk about this here; it's too far off topic. Say what you will about me here.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I'm just giving you crap man. I'm not one of the guys cussing at you in other threads. That doesn't mean I don't think you have a rather high opinion of yourself, but you don't wear on me like you do others.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Then maybe I should haul my car down there and he can tell me why it dosnt run right!

Don't take this the wrong way, because I don't want this friendly invitation to be taken as a threat even though some people take it that way, but I'll tell you what I tell everyone; wait until you actually meet me to see what kind of person I am. The Internet is a poor medium.

I'm a fairly easy going guy and I promise you that if you come out to the track Friday and shoot the shit with me you'll leave with a different opinion. But don't take my word on it.

But I'm not gonna talk about this here; it's too far off topic. Say what you will about me here.

:poke::poke:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
So where should I stay? Needing to get a hotel room when I roll into town tomorrow. I plan on being at the track at 6 when the gates open. I don't mind a little drive. I just want to be in a "nice" part of town.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Clear lake ,webster off of bay area

That's a 30ish min drive to baytown

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back