Reaction score
Option C????
e43e93a6.jpg

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Darren are you bored again???

IMO loud=good

Can you tell? LOL!!! Bring that red beast over so we can mod it!!!! Headers and cams for you!!!!

Option C????
e43e93a6.jpg

:roflmao:

I'm not looking for trouble believe me. I have a closed in shop that I mess with my car in. I'm a very respectful neighbor. This car is not my DD, so I will not be disturbing my neighbors at inopportune times, that's even on the rare occassions it gets driven. I'm was merely bored with the previous setup and Kevin was nice enough to lend these to me to try out.

I do like the looks of the SLP tips, and wish the FRPP tips were as good looking.

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Well to me I can't vote until you rev it up or something. I know your car is cammed and all but shit it's hard to tell what the car really sounds like just at idle lol. My favorite exhaust setup I have heard with hot rods is Red_Baron06's. ARH Longtubes, Catted X, Mac Axlebacks. It sounds so bad ass. Sounds like he has an offroad midpipe actually.

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
i'm in good with all of my neighbors, I live out in the country and used to run the race cars up and down the street in front of my house when testing stuff out and never had any problems! so I never have to worry about being too loud(didn't know there was a such thing).

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Can you tell? LOL!!! Bring that red beast over so we can mod it!!!! Headers and cams for you!!!!

Be patient my friend, just getting funds together, and trying to get my buddies Ford Ranger 5.0 out of my shop where its been way too long. When I get ready you will be the first to know and I will be recruiting your help. Thanks!!!

I'm not looking for trouble believe me. I have a closed in shop that I mess with my car in. I'm a very respectful neighbor. This car is not my DD, so I will not be disturbing my neighbors at inopportune times, that's even on the rare occassions it gets driven. I'm was merely bored with the previous setup and Kevin was nice enough to lend these to me to try out.

I do like the looks of the SLP tips, and wish the FRPP tips were as good looking.

I really don't have to worry about my neighbors out here in the country. The closest one is a cop that lives about a 1/4 mile away across the hwy. He's usually as noisy as me anyway, he does a lot of target practicing so we don't bother one another. He's kinda into to hotrods to a little anyway.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Be patient my friend, just getting funds together, and trying to get my buddies Ford Ranger 5.0 out of my shop where its been way too long. When I get ready you will be the first to know and I will be recruiting your help. Thanks!!!

If you get the parts, and your buddy's truck is still in the way, come over here. Full shop with tools. Will work for PIZZA!!!!:roflmao:

:beer:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Well to me I can't vote until you rev it up or something. I know your car is cammed and all but shit it's hard to tell what the car really sounds like just at idle lol. My favorite exhaust setup I have heard with hot rods is Red_Baron06's. ARH Longtubes, Catted X, Mac Axlebacks. It sounds so bad ass. Sounds like he has an offroad midpipe actually.

Wonder if he has a video of his setup? Which MAC's does he have? I keep seeing how people like the MAC's, may have to try them.

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Wonder if he has a video of his setup? Which MAC's does he have? I keep seeing how people like the MAC's, may have to try them.

I took a video of his car because I thought it sounded so bad ass but on the video recorder it did it absolutely no justice. It's also just driving around in it it sounds really really good. I am definitely copying this setup asap haha. I heard the macs on mattD's car tho and thought they sounded like garbage but for whatever reason they sound different on other cars. Must be his setup.

Anyways i will probably post up the video. Oh and he has hot rods! Also I thought RedBaron's shit sounded similar to the 03-04 cobras and the 2v's when he would blip the throttle at someone. I was like... I. Fucking. Have. To. Have. These

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I took a video of his car because I thought it sounded so bad ass but on the video recorder it did it absolutely no justice. It's also just driving around in it it sounds really really good. I am definitely copying this setup asap haha. I heard the macs on mattD's car tho and thought they sounded like garbage but for whatever reason they sound different on other cars. Must be his setup.

Anyways i will probably post up the video. Oh and he has hot rods! Also I thought RedBaron's shit sounded similar to the 03-04 cobras and the 2v's when he would blip the throttle at someone. I was like... I. Fucking. Have. To. Have. These

Video or BAN!!!!:banned::clap:

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
+1!!

I want to do a full MAC setup in the future after i'm done getting blown!

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score

Hell yes!! I want to hear those are by far the best sounding mustangs!

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
hello-kitty-exhaust-tailpipe1.png

or

funny-car-photos-sure-it-is-buddy.jpg

Then you can get you a couple of these and call it a day. . .

haulass.jpg

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Ok I'm getting on it now! Just drove in from Austin to Dallas! I hope the video sounds like it really does in real life tho I don't wanna be pumping all you guys up and then it just sounds normal since it's on the video. Believe me I have gone thru a ton of exhaust setups and this is the best i've heard. Ok loading now!

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score

Ok so the vid doesn't do it justice. When you're cruising in it it sounds so fuckin deep and rumbles more than I have heard on any other setup. I swear the video is not like it really is in person but oh well I'm posting it anyways since I've pumped it up so much.

Doesn't sound at all like the 03-04 cobras in the vid like I claimed haha sounds like your typical 3v but when cruising in it it is a beautiful sound

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Yea to me it was either the Magnapacks but now it may be this because these are alot cheaper. BUT I found a cheaper alternative to the magnapacks and you still get the same exact thing basically. Buy the magnapack mufflers off ebay. I just checked and they raised the price a little I assume for the holidays, but anyways get some tips and just get em welded in. Save you like 200 easy.

Here are the exact mufflers in the magnapack

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MagnaFlow-P...es&vxp=mtr&hash=item5647644548#ht_1506wt_1037

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back