What have you done to your mustang today?

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Got my underhood panels to continue the smoothing out process

mustang-front-fender-apron-pair-w-no-holes-79-93_0b5d10cb.jpg

Forty61

forum member
Reaction score
Finally put my under drive pulleys on, really wasn’t as hard as I was worried it would be.. most time consuming part was going to the store to match up the bolt for under the alternator. Not scientific but the car feels a little lighter on its feet!

GlassTop09

Reaction score
Pulled my Ford Performance 8.8" Girdle & installed a Ford Performance M-4033-KR Finned Diff cover (the SVT Track Pack part), removed my JLT rear axle catch can & fittings, installed the vent plug in the rear axle vent port then installed the axle vent after cleaning in the top baffled vent port in the diff cover.

While doing this I also installed the 2 Ford Performance M-5570-A rear axle bump stops I've had for quite some time.....kept putting it off until today. Got the 2 front ones left to install.....some day.......

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Nothing. It's been sitting in the garage for about 2 weeks, undriven.
One of the awesome things about moving to NC was that I could drive it more. Well, it rains almost every day, and I have to move my truck to get it in and out of the garage, so it's easier to just jump in the truck and go. :/

SilBult

Reaction score
Nothing out of the ordinary, just routine maintenance. Oil change and filter last night and rotate tires and bled brakes today. Everything good to go for another 4,000-4,500 miles.

dustyn83

Reaction score
Fitted the new wipers and cleaned the mats. Also, the Magnaflow exhaust that I bought from 4wheelonline arrived today. I will install it this coming weekend.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back