What have you done to your mustang today?

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
4" downpipe and no room. Even 3.5" would be questionable. Had to step outside the box...kept the muffler. We'll see if plan B can get done, not a sure deal.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

I went in this morning to go over it with the guy fabbing the pipe. I was at the point of just putting the 3" back on and giving up. We talked it out for a half hour and came up with the plan. I will go in tomorrow to see how it went. Maybe pics then. There just was not room for anything bigger than 3" between the motor and k member, unless the AC went "buy buy". Not willing to give up air and not under the k member.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I went in this morning to go over it with the guy fabbing the pipe. I was at the point of just putting the 3" back on and giving up. We talked it out for a half hour and came up with the plan. I will go in tomorrow to see how it went. Maybe pics then. There just was not room for anything bigger than 3" between the motor and k member, unless the AC went "buy buy". Not willing to give up air and not under the k member.
Brian,

I hope it works out and meets your expectations.

Terry

McLovin

forum member
Reaction score
Went to Cali last week with my buddy and for my birthday, we drove down Mulholland Highway and then PCH into Malibu. Man I love that drive.

da4a7ysy.jpg

3ugydemy.jpg

tazu8ypu.jpg

u9ude4yj.jpg

May have went to Willow Springs too, but not I'm not entirely sure I remember that part ;)

apyja9u2.jpg

Last edited:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Bolted in my Barton shifter that I got from a fellow forum member. It's much different than stock. I dig it so far, but it's actually gonna take some getting used to. The throws are unbelievably short!

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score

rocco

forum member
Reaction score
Bolted in my Barton shifter that I got from a fellow forum member. It's much different than stock. I dig it so far, but it's actually gonna take some getting used to. The throws are unbelievably short!

glad you got it in. Those throw sure are short, I never could get used to them.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
glad you got it in. Those throw sure are short, I never could get used to them.

Good doing business with you, bud! As we discussed, there are NO issues with the reverse lockout that I had with the Steeda Tri-Ax, which I am very happy about. And I like the feel of the shifter, I just have to get used to it. I had switched back to the stock piece, and had been running it for a while now. As stated, the shift throws with the Barton are miniscule in comparison.

The good thing is, it's almost like having a new car, and it feels much more racey!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back