What have you done to your mustang today?

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Put it on the battery tender.

But before that I Stopped by a ford dealer and had a split second brain fart about trading it in on a black 15 5.0. But then I walked around the front and snapped back to my senses!

Sent from iPhone

John336

Reaction score
Removed stock hood and pre-fit Cervinis 2.5" cowl hood. Wasn't easy going at it alone but got-er-done. Dropping the car off for paint after the 1st of the new year.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 48

sdleo29

forum member
Reaction score
Removed stock hood and pre-fit Cervinis 2.5" cowl hood. Wasn't easy going at it alone but got-er-done. Dropping the car off for paint after the 1st of the new year.

I gotta do the same thing, same hood. No problem latching... do you plan on using hood pins?

John336

Reaction score
Nice. Fitment was really good. I used pieces of cardboard to get even gaps. Had to enlarge the weatherstrip pre-drilled holes a little. My painter said I need to drive it around for a week to get the hood to cure.

Definitely getting hood pins (black). Had a fiberglass one open on me going over a hump at 35 miles an hour! It wasn't good.

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Put it on the battery tender.

But before that I Stopped by a ford dealer and had a split second brain fart about trading it in on a black 15 5.0. But then I walked around the front and snapped back to my senses!

Sent from iPhone

Exactly those damn Fusion-Stangs interest me none regardless of performance.
I would buy a new Jaguar over a 2015 body style Mustang.

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Well, haven't installed anything yet, but scored a couple of deals on Mutha Thumprs and FRPP lowering springs this month! It'll be a busy winter with cams, CMDPs, UDPs, powder-coated valve covers and springs! All I need is time! LOL Spring should be fun though!

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Added headlight tint as well as tint to the side markers. Always wanted to do it but now that it is done I am not sure about it...

TsVjKr.jpg

3aTRY8.jpg

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I thought about it too, but it was just to dark for my taste. i would have preferred a lite smoked looked instead of a blackout.

That is what I was expecting... When I did my neighbors car it was much lighter. That is why I am not sure about it. Oh well, have to see what it looks like on a sunny day.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Exactly those damn Fusion-Stangs interest me none regardless of performance.
I would buy a new Jaguar over a 2015 body style Mustang.

I hate to admit it but they are really growing on me. The more I see them in person the more I like them. I went back to the dealer to look around while the irritating salesmen weren't there so I could browse in peace. And this damn black 5.0 just kept catching my eye. So I went over and looked it over real good. There pretty sharp up close. My opinion is changing fast for these cars. Then this pair of Eco boost gray ones...

BTW I'm not shopping for a mustang. Looking for my wife a replacement for her aging fusion.

Sent from iPhone

Last edited:

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
That is what I was expecting... When I did my neighbors car it was much lighter. That is why I am not sure about it. Oh well, have to see what it looks like on a sunny day.

I think it looks good! You can probably use my car as an example of what light tint film looks like. I did my headlights, fog lights and side markers. I know, I went a little conservative but I only wanted a little tinting.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hate to admit it but they are really growing on me. The more I see them in person the more I like them. I went back to the dealer to look around while the irritating salesmen weren't there so I could browse in peace. And this damn black 5.0 just kept catching my eye. So I went over and looked it over real good. There pretty sharp up close. My opinion is changing fast for these cars. Then this pair of Eco boost gray ones...

BTW I'm not shopping for a mustang. Looking for my wife a replacement for her aging fusion.

Sent from iPhone

Uh huh...that's how it starts!:omfg:

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Quick detailed, emptied the catch can, filled with gas and drove it around all day. Feels great to be behind the wheel of my mustang again.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back