What have you done to your mustang today?

travelers

Reaction score
Took the A/C out.

b7a32c2b2e9e554872a5d61dddd897e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And a few other things from under the hood it looks.....LOL

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
I'm guessing the 4300k is on the left? Looks like it was doing a bit better job if you look at the houses on the right in both pictures.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
5k also makes trash barrels disappear ... that's worth something!

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
LOL at the trash cans disappearing...it may be a hair dimmer, but also in person seems to have more bluish hue than I expected, wondering how close to 5000K they are. The effects in the 4300K pic are exaggerated on the right side I think because of reflecting off the trash cans that are nothe in the 5000K pic.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Hell yeah Hamilton! I'm interested on how that works out and if it gives you any gains.

After the wrap shop finished the install, my driver's window doesn't work. When he pulled it out of the garage when we picked the car up, he had a tech take the door panel off. He unplugged the harness from the motor and plugged it back in and the window worked. Three days later it stopped again.

I spent two hours today trying to get the damned thing to work and had no luck. (The wrap shop offered, but I figured it'd be easy enough I'd save the time and just do it myself) I ordered a new switch, hopefully that's all that's wrong. I wouldn't think the regulator would go out on a car with 23K miles.

I got lucky with this. A $30 switch from Ebay, 20 seconds to swap it out, and the window works again.

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
Hell yeah Hamilton! I'm interested on how that works out and if it gives you any gains.

I got lucky with this. A $30 switch from Ebay, 20 seconds to swap it out, and the window works again.

Glad to hear it was just the switch.

I'll let you know if I see a difference, though won't be going back to the track until at least spring, but now I will launch with a little more confidence. Also getting a BMR uca later this week, and swapping my old lca for bmrs soon too.

Was a little upset that a HCI ls1 t/a pulled 3/4 car on me on the highway yesterday, and he had a passenger! May be time to start worrying more about weight, take the sub out of the trunk etc

shelbie67

forum member
Reaction score
I'm a little late, but..... I Loaded my baby on a trailer and towed her to San Jose on Friday with my wife fit my new job! Anyone in the area to help me with my oil change and doff fluid change since I no longer have a garage?

Btw...a lowered car and a car trailer don't mix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
Went to Renegade raceway Friday night. Best pass was 12.4 @ 113 on my new slicks. Decent 60 ft I suppose at 1.78. More power? I would really like to get my 60 ft down to the 1.5-1.6 range too. Any thoughts? Car is bolt on 2012 6sp

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Glad to hear it was just the switch.

I'll let you know if I see a difference, though won't be going back to the track until at least spring, but now I will launch with a little more confidence. Also getting a BMR uca later this week, and swapping my old lca for bmrs soon too.

Was a little upset that a HCI ls1 t/a pulled 3/4 car on me on the highway yesterday, and he had a passenger! May be time to start worrying more about weight, take the sub out of the trunk etc

I had a mean sounding T/A picking on me on 270 near 40 the other day. I didn't give him a second look since my wife was with me. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same one.

I want to get to the track on some DR's this fall...but after the wrap and with the baby coming my car allowance has been taken away! I don't know when I'll ever make it back.

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
I had a mean sounding T/A picking on me on 270 near 40 the other day. I didn't give him a second look since my wife was with me. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same one.

I want to get to the track on some DR's this fall...but after the wrap and with the baby coming my car allowance has been taken away! I don't know when I'll ever make it back.

This was a red one up near hannibal

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
Went to Renegade raceway Friday night. Best pass was 12.4 @ 113 on my new slicks. Decent 60 ft I suppose at 1.78. More power? I would really like to get my 60 ft down to the 1.5-1.6 range too. Any thoughts? Car is bolt on 2012 6sp

I was cutting 1.62 on et drags with lower control arms relo bracketS and mild bolt ons.

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
I was cutting 1.62 on et drags with lower control arms relo bracketS and mild bolt ons.
Nice! Yeah my car has a full suspension, lowers, adj upper, adj panhard, relo brackets, koni oranges, steeda springs, dynotech d/s etc. Are you a 6spd as well? What rpm are you launching at? I was experimenting around 3500-4500 rpm. Tire pressure at around 17 cold. 28-11.5-15 M/T ET Drag.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back