What have you done to your mustang today?

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
What's up fellas? Long time no see? Just got off the dyno today to the tune of a lot with a little boost and E85. 665/550 on 7psi with a P1SC

Shok

forum member
Reaction score
I picked up some factory headlights to replace these POS Projector/halo headlights. Looking forward to installing them.

For anyone considering these:
http://www.americanmuscle.com/headlight-black-projector-led-0509.html

Run away. One looks like a fishbowl every time it rains, the other lens is burned/bubbled in front of the projector and neither halo lights up anymore.

I literally just watched a YouTube vid on those by AM. They said there is a two year warranty, have you had them that long?

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
I literally just watched a YouTube vid on those by AM. They said there is a two year warranty, have you had them that long?

2 years warranty are for the Raxioms. These look the same but is made by a company called Junyan/Spec-D. Raxiom is made by Eagle Eyes which uses better quality parts.

The projector used in the Junyan headlights suck big time and displays a trident light pattern with lots of dark spots.

The Raxiom one doesn't have this problem and actually improves light output if you are coming from the stock halogen lights.

BLAKE

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, what 02sys said. They were on the car when I bought it, so I'm unsure of how long they've been on there. Looking forward to being able to actually see what's in front of me at night though, so it's a win. I like the look of the stockers anyway, so with the addition of some new phillips or sylvania bulbs, this will be a vast improvement.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:)

20160211_102301%20Medium_zpsslmscmov.jpg

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Dang, weather man, that looks awesome! What roll bar are you using?

EDIT: Never mind. I just saw from a previous post it's the MM 6 point.

nawagner

forum member
Reaction score
Added screen to the middle hole of my Roush front bumper cover. Should have been this way from the beginning.

Found the exact pattern that Roush uses and fabbed up my own.

IMG_0396_zpsmpbhhdwl.jpg

D1984

forum member
Reaction score
removed Bob's Autosports catch can, installed F-150 ecoboost PCV valve. i plan on buying the Ford Performance oil separator

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back