What have you done to your mustang today?

ponys197

forum member
Reaction score
Installed GT500 TB with BlowByRacing adapter plate and CAI silicone adapter. Got the TB for a great deal.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I clay barred the car and started masking it off for a detail. It'll take me a week or more to get it done. I want to start on the blower install but my son is working mad overtime. He's a diesel mechanic for the state. He will be doing most of the work. I'll be the tool getter lol.
Bill,

We will be checking back here as things progress buddy. :beerchug2:

Terry

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Same here and it's not supposed to stop until next weekend and then drop down to the 30s. I'll never get this thing washed so I can update my sig.

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Bill,

We will be checking back here as things progress buddy. :beerchug2:

Terry

I'm a slow poke, buddy. I have a lot of time on my hands (unfortunately) so I can take my time. I'm headed down to finish masking all the trim off so I can start polishing.
I really wanted to get the blower in and done but I'm depending on my kid (trained diesel mechanic) to help but he's been too busy. He works for the state and is working mad overtime.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I see your "internet" post.

And I agree, but would like-to-say

The Bullitt Mustang built by BRENSPEED

Now has eleven {11} horsepower.

Brian,

Your a Wild-Man ........... Fixed ^^^^^

:clap:

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!:clap:
Greg,

I 2nd that :insane:

I'm a slow poke, buddy. I have a lot of time on my hands (unfortunately) so I can take my time. I'm headed down to finish masking all the trim off so I can start polishing.
I really wanted to get the blower in and done but I'm depending on my kid (trained diesel mechanic) to help but he's been too busy. He works for the state and is working mad overtime.
Bill,

Hey buddy it's no Big all-fired-rush it's winter time anyway.
icon10.gif

Heck mine is still being worked on and this is going on 9-yrs later.

Patience is the key IMHO.

Terry

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Started correcting the paint. Can't get the damn swirls out of my roof. Tried two different pads. It looks better but not perfect. I'm OCD about it.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like you might have just been getting tired. I noticed the car getting loose about 13:28 or so and 30 seconds later you completely missed the apex of that corner. Goes to show it isn't as easy as it looks.
Actually I was way to distracted by a car behind me when I didn't need to be looking in mirror.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

AndrewNagle

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like you might have just been getting tired. I noticed the car getting loose about 13:28 or so and 30 seconds later you completely missed the apex of that corner. Goes to show it isn't as easy as it looks.

You watched the whole thing ? I skipped to the end.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back