What have you done to your mustang today?

ponys197

forum member
Reaction score
Hurst Line Lock has been ordered and should be here today. Now I will be able to do nice smokey burnouts!!! :)

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
What did you go with?
After A LOT of thinking, I ended up going with black bullitts from LMR, despite me saying for years that I hated black rims lol. Something about them works well with the 05-09 body style. If I had a 10-14, I would have gone with a mesh wheel like the SVE drifts.
124ir0k.jpg

mmvg3c.jpg

teeje

Reaction score
After A LOT of thinking, I ended up going with black bullitts from LMR, despite me saying for years that I hated black rims lol. Something about them works well with the 05-09 body style. If I had a 10-14, I would have gone with a mesh wheel like the SVE drifts.
124ir0k.jpg

mmvg3c.jpg
Digging it. Where'd ya get the grill emblem?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
124ir0k.jpg

mmvg3c.jpg

They look good on your car Cliff! Time to update your signature picture.

ghunt81

New parts on old junk!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like the look of black Bullitts, I just couldn't justify spending money on something that was so similar to my stock Bullitts. I had been considering them at one point though, they look great.

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
Digging it. Where'd ya get the grill emblem?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I found it on eBay a while back. It has a threaded rod coming out the back and a plate with a nut to hold it into a grill. Search pony grill emblem on eBay and it should come up

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Started playing around with programming some CAN stuff. Good luck to me figuring out what blocks do what lolol

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
I like the look of black Bullitts, I just couldn't justify spending money on something that was so similar to my stock Bullitts. I had been considering them at one point though, they look great.
I can definitely understand that. Originally, I was going to grab some 2010 GT500 wheels until I saw them on my color and model. Didn't work for me. After that, I was looking at 07-09 GT500 wheels for a bit but ultimately decided I wanted something a little more retro looking.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Drove it.
Just took it to get a haircut.
Contemplating taking it to school as well, this afternoon.
Tomorrow night into Saturday we're expecting 5-10" of snow, since winter doesn't seem to want to freaking leave all of a sudden, so I figure drive it now while the roads are dry.
The rear Goodyear F1 tires still aren't drag radials, so if I try to apply a good amount of power they spin.
Oh well, it's a different kind of fun :)

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
They look good on your car Cliff! Time to update your signature picture.
Updated :cheersman:

Got my trim tools in. I will be installing new foam and replacement leather on my driver seat next week. It will be my first time doing seats so I waited until I was on vacation so I can take my time.

ghunt81

New parts on old junk!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can definitely understand that. Originally, I was going to grab some 2010 GT500 wheels until I saw them on my color and model. Didn't work for me. After that, I was looking at 07-09 GT500 wheels for a bit but ultimately decided I wanted something a little more retro looking.

Your picture illustrates exactly why I was torn- those look great! I don't generally like black wheels but I make an exception for black Bullitts because they look so damn good.

I ended up with 19" '15-17 GT Premium wheels, so I'm hoping I'll be happy with them.

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
Im trying to pass CA Smog with 127550 cams and I'm having trouble with the drive cycle. The emissions tune is loaded but I threw a code P0302. Pull the plug and this is what I got.

BigSkyGT

Not your daddy.
Reaction score
124ir0k.jpg

mmvg3c.jpg

I agree. Your car looks great!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back