What have you ordered from American Muscle or LMR lately???

Jgt58

Reaction score
I bought one of the clutch pedal extensions for my 07 gt. I was so fed up with that hard to shift manual that I was going to put an auto in when I coyote seap this spring. That extension made so much difference. Its just like driving a normal 5speed.
Ive also bought a drive shaft and gear from Lmr and a shifter from AM.
So would you recommend it?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Stevejr

Reaction score
So would you recommend it?

The clutch pedal extension is the best upgrade Ive made to the car. I have also added 4:11 gear, MGW shifter and aluminum 1 piece drive shaft and the extension tops all them on making the car more of a joy to drive.

Jgt58

Reaction score
The clutch pedal extension is the best upgrade Ive made to the car. I have also added 4:11 gear, MGW shifter and aluminum 1 piece drive shaft and the extension tops all them on making the car more of a joy to drive.
You just twisted my arm lol.

Jgt58

Reaction score
What was hard to shift about it? You talking my about pedal feel?
No my wife has issues getting the clutch pedal all the way to the floor because of her hip.

2005S197

Reaction score
I just installed it. At 5'7", I had to sit so far forward that it made the driving position cramped. Now I can sit back further and have no problem with pushing the clutch to the floor. Like others have said, it made all the difference!

2005S197

Reaction score
Forgot to add, I bought the aluminum one, didn't want to trust the plastic one. Very well made unit. Worth every penny.

PonyBoy

Reaction score
I shop everything everywhere. Find best price and best delivery. Have bought from all of the above.

Just do your homework!

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
I've never ordered anything from American Muscle and it's been 10 years since I last ordered anything from LMR, but my previous experience with LMR before I sold my '95 GT was very good.
I usually shop around for parts but the commonest sources I use are Summit Racing, Rockauto, Mustangs Unlimited, CJ Pony Parts, and of course eBay.

FrankieD

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the mustang's only had my 09 GT convert for a little over a year, love the car. AM was the first place I bought from, since then I have bought from CJ, Rock Auto and lmr no problems with any of them, prices are all over so I wait for sales since I only drive it when it is nice out. Like most we look at price first then decide on quality. I have found on some parts like for my F250 Ford had better price. I am kind of disappointed on how cheap some original parts are made and the amount of rust on some. I pulled the rear housing out to have new 3:55 gears put in and the housing looked like it was 50yrs old with the amount of rust on it. I also found on the converts the rear body braces rot out and only a few people make them and are expensive ($500) so I took them to my buddy's fab shop he said he will make something much stronger. That's my $.02

Sarge720

Reaction score
I just got a set of wheels from American Muscle, sitting in my house, just shopping for tires and TPMS sensors now. Great customer service during the one phonecall I had with them, and the wheels showed up on my doorstep unscathed.

Jgt58

Reaction score
I just got a set of wheels from American Muscle, sitting in my house, just shopping for tires and TPMS sensors now. Great customer service during the one phonecall I had with them, and the wheels showed up on my doorstep unscathed.
Tireeasy.com

Back