WTB Mid pipe w/ Cats 05 GT

OutlawEvans

forum member
Reaction score
looking for a mid pipe for stock headers. Stock, aftermarket. Anything that has catalytic converters

Looking to pay 200-250$

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
Good luck finding a catted midpipe at that price. You could just replace the stock cats with high flow units such as Pypes.

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, Las Vegas. I think shipping might be pretty high on that distance
When shipped within the lower 48, it's not so much the distance but rather the weight and size that determine the shipping costs. Also, ground shipping is less expensive over 2-3 day express as well.

Anti

forum member
Reaction score
I have my set that are in great shape still. I'm in North Alabama. Obviously no closer to Las Vegas, but in case anyone else wants in. 200 plus shipping also.

OutlawEvans

forum member
Reaction score
I have my set that are in great shape still. I'm in North Alabama. Obviously no closer to Las Vegas, but in case anyone else wants in. 200 plus shipping also.

If for some reason mr awesomes deal fall through I’m still down too

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
I am north of the boarder but could ship from the US if someone knows a cheap shipping method, I took my stock mid off at 25k

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MrAwesome987

forum member
Reaction score
I'm still working on getting a shipping quote. I was slammed last night and didn't get a chance to measure it. I'll try to get it today or tomorrow.

MrAwesome987

forum member
Reaction score
Ok, I finally got it weighed and measured and it looks like it's gonna cost about 70 bucks for FedEx to tote it out to las Vegas. Do you have a welder? If you're interested I could cut it in half at the crossover and fit it in a much smaller box lol

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone want my set? Otherwise I will be taking a trip to the metal recyclers today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back