Youve heard of compound boost. What about compound hood scoops

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Just painted this scoop for a friend. Not sure If Im gonna like it when its put on his car or not but I set it on top of my hood. Compound hood scoops.
20130524_184342_zps086e7ba7.jpg

20130524_184336_zpse6ffbc99.jpg

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
I think his car is an 07 gt. Obviously I havent seen it on his car yet but to me it looks poorly constructed and it will probably sweat once the sun is applied to it for a few days ruining the paint anyway. I also dont think its going to look very good but maybe it will change my mind when He puts its on. Lito that car appears to be at a car show. Looks like the national lampoons family vacation car.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't take it for a drive but at Idle I could tell I picked up 89 rwhp with the compound hood scoop probably the fastest streetable mustang in the world guessing it would be around a 3 second quarter mile car with the extra dynamics and power of the scoop

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I didn't take it for a drive but at Idle I could tell I picked up 89 rwhp with the compound hood scoop probably the fastest streetable mustang in the world guessing it would be around a 3 second quarter mile car with the extra dynamics and power of the scoop

It's on the web, it must be true! :roflmao:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back