13 Boss build thread

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I haven't experienced any NVH, come with spring isolators so no need to take the ones off your stock strut mounts and they offer +-3 degrees adjustability.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Damn dude....ur making it rain son. Getting wheels to sport while waiting for other wheels, installing badass suspension while waiting for another suspension lol.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Damn dude....ur making it rain son. Getting wheels to sport while waiting for other wheels, installing badass suspension while waiting for another suspension lol.

Lol, I'm just impatient which has always been an issue for me. Stopping by MRT-direct monday and picking up their Interceptor axleback and High flow catted H-pipe with quad for the Boss. Just picked them up, after walking thru their shop, looking at what they make (exhaust), I had to pick them up. High quality stuff. Looks like I might have my Magnaflow Comp Cat back up for sale now.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I'll have to post a pic when I get home of all the stuff that may be waiting for me. Ordered all new fluids, Motul (dealer for), Amsoil MTG and 10w40 and RP for my gears. Motul, Brake duct kit, pads and lines I'm hoping the brembos will improve.
Anyone going to VIR in late January? Might take the trip.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Some of the parts that came in, I'll be getting a pretty big BMR order in on Monday and I have to wait for some other suspension parts for another 2 weeks:( So she'll sit there. Tires are now mounted to the AG's, next week I'll install the brake duct kit and stainless lines. Installed the MRT high flow catted h-pipe and decided to take of the redline hood struts and give MRT's a try. Hopefully she'll be ready for VIR at the end of the month.

Last edited:

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
The Avant Gardes look great. Maybe I should of went that route so I wouldn't be waiting haha. I'm sure the CF10s would look great as well.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
LOL, you'll like the CF10's. The AG's though are real nice!! They fit the big brake and now the centercap fits without modifications.

Kenaizer.... what are you talking about!?!? You're the one with the Paxton and DS.. LOL. I'm jealous of your brother!! Oh wait, its CF too, thats baller bro!!

Next up is the MGW, X-brace and rear seat delete, Whiteline UCA and driveshaft. I'll take my time with those, I'm not having too many issues with the stock shifter but then again I only have 500 miles on her. I have all the fluids now just need to do that all swapped out.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Swapping out the fluids make that much of a difference with these MT-82s? I replaced the factory shifter bracket with a Steeda Billet piece with the red poly bushing and it seems to have corrected a lot of the sloppiness.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
You've inspired me. If it warms up a bit here I might drive over to my dads shop and put some parts on today. If not today, definitely next weekend when I get your shipment in. :thumb2:

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I would like to install some more this weekend but I have about 15 pages due on my thesis Monday. Had all winter break to to work on it but procrastination is a bitch!!

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Love the car Jay, and the pace you're moving at is pretty incredible.

I haven't gone anywhere, still here everyday. Just don't post much.

Can't wait to see what comes of the new whip!

Congrats on the new status!

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
LOL, thanks guys. I'm glad you're still around homey.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Its been slow moving on the car as I've been crazy busy. I noticed I haven't posted any pics of the car that much. Here it is at yesterdays cars and coffee. Has the avant garde M310 wheels, most of the little things are done. Thinking of a power adder, dont know what though. Stole the pics off a buddy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back