13 Boss build thread

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, forge star will need the specs to ensure fitment.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Suspension is on, ordered some good ridge stainless lines, hawk pads and FRPP brake duct kit. Will order an extra set of rotors and pads for the track. About to order a set of 18" forgestars for the track as well. Talked to beefcake about a paxton tuner kit, looking at getting a high flow catted mid-pipe that still retains the boss side pipes. Although I just put the suspension on (ground control CC plates, hotchkis springs and the adjustable boss shocks and struts) I might sell that set up for the ground control coil over set up. I'm selling my Boss rims but keeping the tires whenever my CF10's get here. I'm not getting the forgestar CF5V since they cant do 9.5 up front and still clear the brakes but they can do it in the CF10's. So much for taking my time with this car!! That's the update as of late, taking a couple weeks off from the car since I'm up in MI but meeting up with CDC, MRT and livernois to stock up on some parts. Going to talk to one of the business here to see if they want to partner up for mustang week.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yep, already sold the boss struts and shocks. Pulling the trigger on some Ground Control coilovers.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Holy shit, don't know how I missed this! Congrats Jay! Gotta love the White Boss!

Subbed for epicness!

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
Good call on the CF10's...You'll only be the third member on here to run them EVER!

Edit: I just re read your post. Did they just release the CF10s in 18's? Last I checked they were only in 19 and 20's.

Last edited:

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Good call on the CF10's...You'll only be the third member on here to run them EVER!

Edit: I just re read your post. Did they just release the CF10s in 18's? Last I checked they were only in 19 and 20's.

Yeah bro, I'm waiting on 19x9.5 and 19x11 gunmetal CF10's. Forgestar was a little disappointed that I wasn't going to run the CF5V's on the Boss.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Ordered a set of Avant Garde M310's 19x9.5 on all four corners while I wait for the Forgestars. I'll probably fool around with the AG's when the Forgestars get here. Looking at powder coating them something different. Also decided to run BMR springs, Koni Yellows and Ground Control CC plates while I wait for the GC coilovers. I'll put them on sometime next year. I placed a big order with BMR today to stock some parts. I'll be using some of it as well.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Jason, I'll be in the market for some camber plates this spring - do the Ground Control CC have any upside compared to the Maximum Motorsport ones? Any increased noise to be expected with them?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back