2009 East Coast S197 Mustang Shootout

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Cool! You might want to talk to Ron about a parts list... LOL

onebad95

forum member
Reaction score
15 hours and 4 minutes for me. I'm out. Let me know when you have the 2nd annual event in Maryland or Jersey

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Will do... If we have some success with this even, I would love to talk the guys into and MIR event.

I used to live in RI and made several trips to FL Gainsville and Tampa by car for some races. That is one tuff haul...

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! I just wanted to take a minute to give a big shout out to this race event's newest sponsor; S197Fourm.Com!!!

Kim, I'm sure everyone will agree that you and your club has had a major impact on all of us motor-heads! Thanks for your support both with this race event and for having the most kick ass Mustang forum on the planet!

Spaz

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We are Making Some flyers here is one were working on. These will go out to all Mustang Clubs east of the Mississippi. What do you think?

Front

Flyer-pg1.jpg

Back

Flyer-pg2-1.jpg

We are working on a couple more sponsors.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
We are Making Some flyers here is one were working on. These will go out to all Mustang Clubs east of the Mississippi. What do you think?

Front

Flyer-pg1.jpg

Back

Flyer-pg2-1.jpg

We are working on a couple more sponsors.
Looks great! You guys should have a heck of a turn out for it!:thumb:

NCHorseplay

Reaction score
I will definately buy a shirt if you get some made. can't wait for this event. Just let me run longtubes in wild street. hahaha. i need to think about installing a cage in the car too so i am not limited.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I like the idea of shirts. We have to kick that one around a bit...

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
hmmm, event logo on the front, sponsors on the back... that could work.

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shirts are a Must, Every Event needs to have shirts. Plus the Spnsors like it too, with their names on the back...
Also helps people remember the great time they had. And how they can't wait for Second annual Shootout LOL ...

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Look at what I did...:hi:(asking about T-shirts)

...so, I get one free, right:clap:

Ill need 5 at least....

This thing is gonna BLOW THE F'UP!!!

Last edited:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm seriously considering this event...:thumb:

Has any of the 'big boys' confirmed? I want to be involved in a shootout with the likes of Justin and Vinny but I honestly don't want to make the haul back east more than once. If you can get some of them on board, I will go...:beer:

Last edited:

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This has gotten alot of attention, Im sure vendors, cars, JLT, and the like will be making the event; just good business...

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Has any of the 'big boys' confirmed? I want to be involved in a shootout with the likes of Justin and Vinny but I honestly don't want to make the haul back east more than once. If you can get some of them on board, I will go...:beer:

i'll run ya :LMAO:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score

We are working on getting some heavy hitters both as racers and sponsors. I don't want to mention names prior to "official" registrations are done, as plans change.

Add you name to the list and call them out. They will come. :stir: http://www.s197-mustang.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4

We also have a deal in the works with a well known magizine (but remaining unnamed...for now) comming out to cover the event.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back