2015 mustang hits the track

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
" There are many at Ford who weren't happy to see these photos appear yesterday.

The photos were taken during an afternoon test session on August 13th at Grattan Raceway in Michigan. As you might have been able to tell from the testing gear visible on the wheels, the brake engineers were working on the car.

We are aware of who took the photos, and where he took the photos. Unfortunately, this fellow decided to trespass on the property of either Grattan Raceway, or one of the surrounding properties, to take these pictures.

All in all, it's a shame it happened, but it is nice to see the largely positive reaction to the car so far."

zquez

Death Dealer
Reaction score
lol I'd say its been a 60/40 split in favor of the new look from what I've seen. The die hard Mustang guys don't seem to care for it but regular car guys do.

Black 5.0

forum member
Reaction score
" There are many at Ford who weren't happy to see these photos appear yesterday.

The photos were taken during an afternoon test session on August 13th at Grattan Raceway in Michigan. As you might have been able to tell from the testing gear visible on the wheels, the brake engineers were working on the car.

We are aware of who took the photos, and where he took the photos. Unfortunately, this fellow decided to trespass on the property of either Grattan Raceway, or one of the surrounding properties, to take these pictures.

All in all, it's a shame it happened, but it is nice to see the largely positive reaction to the car so far."

Oh my! Secrets lost in this day and age! Does anybody feel 'knee deep' in it? Manure comes in many forms: "Remember, this is a SECRET project! NO one should know the details! Now here, use this CLEAR COVER to hide any details of our SECRET project!"

Ford and the engineers are just as curious as we about how this car is going to be received.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
I hate it when car companie make all their front ends/grill similar through the range ie. Audi, MB, Acura, and etc gets boring...

Black 5.0

forum member
Reaction score
I hate it when car companie make all their front ends/grill similar through the range ie. Audi, MB, Acura, and etc gets boring...

Yeah, I know what you mean. They should have retro'd it in Edsel. :thumb2:

NDSP

forum member
Reaction score

Not me, I like being able to look at a car and know immediately what brand it is. I hate looking at a car and wondering what brand is that amorphous/generic looking car. Too many sedans, econo-boxes, SUVs, crossovers, etc.. could have their branding badges swapped and we wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I love that ford has gone to a common look/feel. I love that a caddy looks like a caddy and there is no missing it. So I for one say bring on brand recognition and enough of the amorphous blob styling that every other car shares.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ford looks to be heading the way of GM. Same looking shitboxes, with a different name.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
lol I'd say its been a 60/40 split in favor of the new look from what I've seen. The die hard Mustang guys don't seem to care for it but regular car guys do.

IDK man, I am a regular car guy, I like LOTS of cars.

So far this is not giving me wood.:tdown:

Maybe when this comes out I can get a smoking deal on a low mile 13' GT500......or a CTS-V Wagon.

Black3vGT

Reaction score
I'm liking it so far. I don't care for the 13's, think they lost any aggressiveness and look like base v6. This short low front with the small long headlights and all the large open venting, looking pretty aggressive to me. excited to see it uncovered.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back