23.85 mpg combined city / highway. 5.0 what else to get more mpg?

Shane361

forum member
Reaction score
This forum is turning into SVTP more everyday. I don't think we need to be quoted the rules, you need the idiot who wrote them to rewrite them cause he failed. This is tech I don't care what the failed rules say. You have a member asking how to get better gas mileage. Then you have people talking tunes, tire size, air pressure, gears and if that isn't technical I don't know what is. Furthermore just because I buy a Mustang that is "thirsty" doesn't mean I should care less about how much money I spend fueling her up. Because she is thristy is just as much reason to keep her thirst to a minimal. Some of you know-it-alls need to get your priorities in check. If your not posting to help out members then GTFO.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
This forum is turning into SVTP more everyday. I don't think we need to be quoted the rules, you need the idiot who wrote them to rewrite them cause he failed. This is tech I don't care what the failed rules say. You have a member asking how to get better gas mileage. Then you have people talking tunes, tire size, air pressure, gears and if that isn't technical I don't know what is. Furthermore just because I buy a Mustang that is "thirsty" doesn't mean I should care less about how much money I spend fueling her up. Because she is thristy is just as much reason to keep her thirst to a minimal. Some of you know-it-alls need to get your priorities in check. If your not posting to help out members then GTFO.

Cry me a fucking river......

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
At SVTP all the crap is mixed on randomly, we don't allow the BS in tech.
. If your not posting to help out members then GTFO.

You could heed your own advice as you contributed so much to the OPs question

No one forcing you to log in.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score

He_mad.jpg

Seriously man? Calling the person who wrote the rules of a forum provided to you free of charge an idiot is pretty pathetic on your part. Go start your own fucking forums if you don't like the way this one is run.

Theres_The_Door.jpg

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

No the original post is not tech. This board is the best S197 board because of the rules that govern it.

Accept them or fuck off.

129175148187434874.jpg

LOL, Dave where is the whambulance picture I think thats in order.

Will this do? LOL!!

Whambulance.jpg

rcm90

forum member
Reaction score
It seems thats a great average.. my 3v car with 3.73's and a 93 tune gets about 26 with cruise set at 100mph and about 10mpg average when its driven like its suppose to be.:beer:

Ampire

3 valve
Reaction score
My 2006 3v gets about 13mpg city 24 mpg highway with the 4.10s and a pro dyno tune. If you are getting 23+ mpg combined overall you are doing very well.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
You bought a mustang for mileage? that's like...

buying a mustang for mileage.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So you have a 400+ HP V8 and you get better fuel economy than my wife's ML V6 and you are boohooing about it.. Cry me a fucking river

bla bla bla I am going to bow up on my keyboard and say something that I think is profound in the hopes that someone here agrees with me and thinks I am cool....

Go fuck yourself. If you don't like the way the place is ran then take your whiny ass back to TMS or mustangforums, read a Taco Bill write up, and follow the lemmings off a fucking cliff.

Shane361

forum member
Reaction score
So you have a 400+ HP V8 and you get better fuel economy than my wife's ML V6 and you are boohooing about it.. Cry me a fucking river

Go fuck yourself. If you don't like the way the place is ran then take your whiny ass back to TMS or mustangforums, read a Taco Bill write up, and follow the lemmings off a fucking cliff.

All kinds of internet billy badasses around here...I appreciate you tools proving my point.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
All kinds of internet billy badasses around here...I appreciate you tools proving my point.

See ya. Rather be a perceived "Internet Badass" than a person who gives an opinion using common fucking sense. Of course, you won't understand that either.

Shane361

forum member
Reaction score
See ya. Rather be a perceived "Internet Badass" than a person who gives an opinion using common fucking sense. Of course, you won't understand that either.

Common sense dictates that the OP was talking tech...in tech. Everyone that gave him shit afterwords is a tool and def doesn't belong on this forum. No room for battling of wits in this thread...just idle minded insults from big tuff internet baddasses. With all our PMs back and forth I didn't think you were one...I guess I was wrong.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back