3V parts FS... AM and OEM

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
I have more parts to get rid of as they just sit in my basement laughing at me haha..... All th parts will fit 05-10 3V GT's, most have aprox 7,000 miles on them unless otherwise stated.... Mod's please delete my last FS thread..... *If funds are not gifted, please add the 3% PP free, thanks!*

-Mcleod RST twin disc clutch, 10 spline, Ram 8 bolt aluminum flywheel
I'll even throw in some ARP flywheel bolts... $700 shipped

Back of the flywheel, sorry for the pic being upside down...

-Hooker super comp LT headers. Steel painted in eastwood hi temp satin black... $375 shipped

Spec steel 6 bolt flywheel with replacable friction surface. A bit rusty as you can see.... Make me a offer, if you cover shippig it's your's....

-1 sets of 3V valve covers, complete with all bolts. One set if off a 07 other off a 08.... SOLD for either or *SOLD*

-OEM engine wiring harness 30,000+ miles on it but who cares, it just wires right? haha $250 shipped

-Deka injectors 60lb with harness adapt clips 27,000 miles on them. SOLD

-OEM Fuel rails 27,000 miles on them. $40 shipped

-L&M 62mm throttle body with electronics, its only missing the black plastic plug on the motor side.... $400 shipped

I also have a 302 stroker in a crate. Pic's only to those who are interested and serious as it's packed up nicely in a engine bag. It was built professionaly at JDM engineering in Freehold, NJ. Sorry I do not have the paper work or receipt, its was misplaced during a move to my current home, so you're going to have to go off my word or call JDM to see if they can recall. Honestly, they dont really like me so who knows what they will say hahaha.. The motor is built as one of their 302E blocks, its has all the same internals. Check their site out for the full parts list.....*UPDATE* I took some pics of the motor they are below, turns out JDM tagged this motor as one of their 302E's. I did not notice this tag until I really looked at it today, firgures lol. Helps prove where the motor was built and what it is.... Any questions PM me fella's
-CP pistons and rings. All 8 brand new
-Manley rods with ARP rod bolts. These are slightly used rods as I was told by JDM
-Kellog crank 8 bolt. 7,000 miles on it, in perfect shape
-All new bearings as well and the block was machined and prepped before being built.
Any questions, PM me and I'd be glad to exchange phone numbers to talk....

SOLD

In the crate and clean semi sealed bag

8 bolt crank with pilot bearing 7,000 miles on both

P side cyclinders, CP pistons, and deck pic

ARP 2000 rod bolts

Bottom of pistons

Front

JDM 302E tag and serial #

Bottom end

Last edited:

stang67

forum member
Reaction score
Is the engine harness for stick or auto and does it have any cuts

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Is the engine harness for stick or auto and does it have any cuts
It's off a auto, and there is a cut. I should have mentioned that. It looks like the cut is on the wires going to interior of the car.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Which valve covers are for 08? Please say the blue ones... If so, I want them.

The blue ones are off a 07. Keep in mind they are painted blue and do have some scuff marks where the wire harness would rest. I don't think the year matters also...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back