6R80 transbrake you say?

cbracoupe

forum member
Reaction score
I have spent the better part of a day on/off reading this whole thread. All I can say is WOW.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Come on buddy, show us those videos. How you were gonna tell it like it was. Let's see how slowly raising the rpm makes the brake work better before it fails. And that's why Chris's car slowly comes up in rpm. And how you just knew that's how we did it :handjob:

Here's another jewel
kdanner said:
Something to consider when you see videos where the audio makes it clear the car isn't just going immediately to WOT. Turbochargers don't make the crankshaft suddenly unable to accelerate. :bs:
Here's another one of those magical turbochargers that suddenly
makes the crankshaft unable to accelerate.

Here's a car with a loose converter and you can see that as the rpm's jump when it goes WOT. The rpm whip from WOT much more prominent than a lower, tighter stall. But about 4k the turbo charges forward as it builds load and boost. It can and has gone to 6500 if I let it. But it must not be WOT because the engine didn't go straight to 5700. Just keep this in mind when you're told by someone on the internet w zero experience ALL cars must go straight to the converter wall, or it means you weren't WOT. :handjob:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
If we run out of fuel it won't be because it wasn't in the tank.
I'll have the sending unit plugged back in by then :beerchug2:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Heh....I guess someone in FL decided to start making money off of these. :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-2014-M...011|Model:Mustang&hash=item3cf12f11f1&vxp=mtr
Haha, saw that.
I know you and Danner broke up. But maybe you guys can get the band back together for one for more video. See if you have more succes this time around at "torpedo'ing" their business plan. You don't even need to know anything about how they did it, just speculate!! Then run around on eBay talking shit. Maybe say their magic box doesn't have enough wires coming out of it to properly hold. Or tell them how they can raise the rpm slowly to make it magically hold a little better. Don't forget to demand videos of it working without a wrenchlight. Then at the track. Then WOT. Wait wait wait, tell them they have to raise the line pressure or it won't work!!!! Idk just spitballing here. Man it's going to be an awesome video!!

So a year later let's recap.

We were all told our magic box didn't have enough wires coming out of the magic box to work properly. Wrong

We were all told the line pressure needed to be raised. Because that's how everyone else does it. Wrong

We were told the brake didn't hold, and that's why Chris's rpms came up slow. Any guesses? Wrong

We were told every brake has a limit since yours failed @ 5k N/A. So ours must fail up top like yours. Wrong

Justinjor

JUIC3D
Reaction score
Interesting that it says patent pending.

Cavebrake is supposed to be reserved for CPR kit owners and friends of CPR. How did the schematic get out?

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Haha, saw that.
I know you and Danner broke up. But maybe you guys can get the band back together for one for more video. See if you have more succes this time around at "torpedo'ing" their business plan. You don't even need to know anything about how they did it, just speculate!! Then run around on eBay talking shit. Maybe say their magic box doesn't have enough wires coming out of it to properly hold. Or tell them how they can raise the rpm slowly to make it magically hold a little better. Don't forget to demand videos of it working without a wrenchlight. Then at the track. Then WOT. Wait wait wait, tell them they have to raise the line pressure or it won't work!!!! Idk just spitballing here. Man it's going to be an awesome video!!

So a year later let's recap.

We were all told our magic box didn't have enough wires coming out of the magic box to work properly. Wrong

We were all told the line pressure needed to be raised. Because that's how everyone else does it. Wrong

We were told the brake didn't hold, and that's why Chris's rpms came up slow. Any guesses? Wrong

We were told every brake has a limit since yours failed @ 5k N/A. So ours must fail up top like yours. Wrong

Lol! No thanks. He and I differed on the 2 and 3 relay version, one raising line pressure and the other not. When we parted ways I went to the 2 relay version and have been using it successfully since. I helped several others get it going on their own cars cutting high 1.4 and low 1.5 60' times along with working on their tunes at the same time.

There is another car that has run some very impressive, yet to be published, times with a power adder that I have been helping using the 2 relay setup.

No need to change course. The stuff prototype'd on my car over a year ago is working great. :thumb:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Interesting that it says patent pending.

Cavebrake is supposed to be reserved for CPR kit owners and friends of CPR. How did the schematic get out?
It didn't get out. Sure it's the two relay version. No friends have it ;)
Just one non Cpr guy that helped w the R&D.
Patent pending is some funny shit. Dude is trying to scare people off from copying something that wasn't his idea lol. He even used the same box we did. Can't get more unoriginal than that. Even if it was worth a patent, you can't patent something after it's been public knowledge for one year.(almost positive on that time frame.)

I has a CPR brake????????? and it didnt cost me 75 dollars.
No noes, the chance for free brakes has passed lol

At a whopping 75 bucks you can see why it's worth bothering with. Soon someone else will do it even cheaper. A few days ago he was charging 125 lol

Justinjor

JUIC3D
Reaction score
I know of 2 non cpr people who run it but I'm sure they didn't spill the beans. The question is how did it get copied if nobody is supposed to be talking about it

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
I know of 2 non cpr people who run it but I'm sure they didn't spill the beans. The question is how did it get copied if nobody is supposed to be talking about it
Nope just one. The one you saw was being tested and already off the car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back