AM Claims the "Group Leader" Should have the forum code

Discussion in 'AmericanMuscle.com' started by Jeepngli, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Gabe

Gabe Whippled Coyote

Wow, they're really making it hard to want to do business with them again.

07gts197 and Iceman62 like this.
  2. Iceman62

Iceman62 Bullitt 6005

Definitely...added to my cart, I was set to receive a whopping $2.47 off. Makes me want to pay more at smaller store, to give anyone else the business.

Gabe likes this.
  3. 07gts197

07gts197 forum member

Thats a big reason I switched to LMR. That and their lack of customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iceman62 likes this.
  4. Gabe

Gabe Whippled Coyote

LMR is no better. Their prices are about the same, their SVE stuff comes from a different Chinese factory, or maybe even the same one that builds all the SR and AMR stuff.
    And I've had numerous issues with LMR's packing/packaging, many packages showing up with the parts loose inside the box, and sometimes damaged.

5. 07gts197

07gts197 forum member

Could be, I have yet to have a bad experience with them. I did have an issue with a lower grille missing tabs but they were quick to send me out another one. But I agree about their packaging, they seem to only have 1 size box lol but I haven’t had anything break yet.

I agree with the sve stuff but I expect that. Its supposed to be their knockoff and lower end line of products so I don’t expect much anyway. Depending on what it is that I’m looking for I will gladly pay more for a good fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. jewc75

jewc75 forum member

Its nice to have LMR local.........Fuck AM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.