Anyone buy from these folks?

OldSalt

Reaction score
Hey all,
Has anyone here purchased anything from buyfordracing dot com? Just wondering if you were satisfied with your transaction(s) or not. If not, please state why. They have a very good price on something I'm looking to buy. Thanks!

usafimj

Reaction score
I bought my FRPP Stingers through them. Only thing was that I didn't get a tracking number and couldn't get a hold of them by phone or email. Maybe just busy or something. Other than that great pricing and quick shipping.

OldSalt

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw the disclaimer about not providing tracking numbers on their site. That's what prompted my question. Jegs has a price match guarantee; I emailed them to see if they'd really match the price. I've dealt with Jegs in the past, and they are a standup outfit...just a bit pricey. Thanks for your input.

Reaction score
I may pay a bit more, but i only buy from places like Steeda,Jegs,Summit,and a couple others... because lets face it they are big for a reason.

If a company's website looks like a 3yr old put it together in Microsoft Webpage builder i'm probably not going to buy from them. Sorry. :tdown:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw the disclaimer about not providing tracking numbers on their site. That's what prompted my question. Jegs has a price match guarantee; I emailed them to see if they'd really match the price. I've dealt with Jegs in the past, and they are a standup outfit...just a bit pricey. Thanks for your input.
Double check that one of our vendors can't match price also.:thumb:

OldSalt

Reaction score
Actually that site is one of the approved vendors for FRPP stuff; I just hadn't heard of them before. Anyway, Jegs said "sure" about the price match and they knocked $115 off of their advertised price. Couldn't turn that down!

Reaction score
Actually that site is one of the approved vendors for FRPP stuff; I just hadn't heard of them before. Anyway, Jegs said "sure" about the price match and they knocked $115 off of their advertised price. Couldn't turn that down!

well, what were you buying? you still havent said that yet...

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have bought from them several times. Never had a bit of trouble. Back 3 or so years ago when I bought my Lightning 90mm MAF and sensor they had them for $80. Was no one else that could (or would) get close to the price. I have bought a few things from them since and they always had great prices and always got me the part in a descent amount of time.

OldSalt

Reaction score
Sounds like they're an okay vendor. Like I said, I got Jegs to price match, so that's the route I took. Bought the FRPP "Bullitt" CAI and Pro-Cal II tuner (the new, improved one) for $549. I know, it's a "mild" tune, but that's all I'm looking for, as well as staying 50-state legal. Will let y'all know the results after the install/re-tune. Thanks for everyone's inputs!

rebus

"seeker"
Reaction score
+1 good vendor (old thread but still relevent)

Just purchased the m2300-s big brake kit from Buyfordracing. They had the lowest price I could find on the web for this kit $925.00. Ordered on Sat after Christmas, shipped same day, UPS took a little longer due to the holidays. All said and done 8 days total with New years day and two weekends thrown in. The brakes are awesome looking beasts, can't wait to install. They don't provide tracking #'s so if you need that kind of service you may consider other vendors, however if you know what you need, and don't require hand holding, I don't see how you can go wrong with these guys.

cale aronson

Pro Stock Racer
Reaction score
If anyone ever needs FRPP parts please let me know. ShadowLands is also a good source. As I am part of the Ford Racing family we work with them very closely!

Dave

forum member
Reaction score
I went to Roper's link and am absolutely amazed at the shit talking. I wouldn't deal with any vendor that responded like that, regardless of how good their prices are. Furthermore there is no reason for anyone to treat people with disrespect at that level, let alone a vendor. I don't mind some fun shit talking but why do people need to be outright dicks? Spend the extra money and buy from someone who appreciates your business!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back