Atlanta Fun Ford Weekend Get together

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
For those in the Atlanta Area, We are heading to the FFW Race at Commerce from April 12-15 for some racing, fun and who know's what else.

Post up if you are coming out.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
D00d...... I got jacked today. I am going to have to leave Atlanta on the 13th so I can have a weekend at the house to catch up and turn right around and head back up to fukkin Boston on the 16th. I had my return flight for Sunday night, had the hotel for two extra days and was ready to party up until about 9am this morning when I got the email. So I'm out.

BUT.... if you get there at a descent hour on Thursday gimme a call on my cell and we can find a Hooters to terrorize.

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
Hawgman said:
D00d...... I got jacked today. I am going to have to leave Atlanta on the 13th so I can have a weekend at the house to catch up and turn right around and head back up to fukkin Boston on the 16th. I had my return flight for Sunday night, had the hotel for two extra days and was ready to party up until about 9am this morning when I got the email. So I'm out.

BUT.... if you get there at a descent hour on Thursday gimme a call on my cell and we can find a Hooters to terrorize.

I'll be there Wednesday Night. Shawn is flyinh in early thursday morning. We have the track for some private testing along with some other FFW Participants.

I'll give ya a shout when I get in, I am prob. going to leave early wed. morning and be there late wednesday night.

V

VSOP

Got my hotel for Friday & Sat night.. Going to try and get in early on friday..

H

Hylander

Like I said, I will be there, with the slowest freaking 05 mustang made!

V

VSOP

Slowest that is for sure..

14 sec FTMFW!!!

hey you got close

H

Hylander

it just does not make sense. even with the new gears, my time really did not improve.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back