Boss Intake Install with correct fuel vapor purge setup

S

Steedagus

Hi guys. I've been browsing through all the Boss intake setups out there and it while you can make things work from the GT like the fuel vapor purge valve, I wanted to take the opportunity to show you guys what it looks like with the proper parts.

This is an install that we did this week that is being dyno tuned today. The parts used are from the parts list you will find on our Boss intake product page here: http://www.steeda.com/store/mustang-boss-302r-intake-manifold.html

The next couple of shots show the new electric fuel vapor purge, and not as easily visible are the new fuel feed lines that lead up to the fuel rail and to the vapor purge itself that are off the Boss.

Bossintake5.jpg

BossIntake1.jpg

Using these parts makes everything look and fit OEM. All we had to was lengthen the harness connection to the electric fuel vapor purge valve and everything works perfectly.
Here's a couple of more shots of the rest of the setup.

BossIntake2.jpg

BossIntake4.jpg

The parts involved like I mentioned are listed on our site and are available from your local Ford dealer.

r.barn

forum member
Reaction score
I wonder when Ford will make the Boss fuel rail covers available as aftermarket part as well ?

SlvrGT2011

Reaction score
Now that is pretty work right there. Not to mention that happens to be my car down there at Steeda in South Florida. I drove it down from Jacksonville, FL. for these guys to do all kinds of work to my car and I can't wait to pick it up today to see how it runs. It's strange looking at these pictures of my own car knowing everything they are doing is top notch work. Along with this intake they installed a full Kooks Exhaust from the headers back, many suspension upgrades, and more. I can tell you for a fact Steeda has great customer service and like I said before their work is outstanding. They have kept me informed along the way as they have been performing the work and I intend on sending many of my fellow Mustang owners their way to get parts and work done. I give props to Chris, Gus, Todd, and last but definitely not least Matt who has been working on my car for the whole week. It's almost 3:00am and I and about to leave to make the drive down to pick it up.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back