Can you make and save a data log selections list ahead of time?

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
I've only data logged a few times, so I am not all that knowledgeable on the subject. But every time I do one, I go through and make all my selections. There must be an easier way, but I am not sure how to do it. Any help fellas? Thanks...

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Yes, you need to make up all of your selections and select save configuration. I haven't used the livelink GenII but I know it works in the older livelink 6.5 and have to assume it can be done in GenII as well.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, you need to make up all of your selections and select save configuration. I haven't used the livelink GenII but I know it works in the older livelink 6.5 and have to assume it can be done in GenII as well.

While hooked up to the car, otherwise I won't get all the parameters correct?

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
That's what I don't know about the GenII software. I know I can with the older 6.5 software, I just have to put in my strategy code so that may be the same for the GenII software.

KrisR

forum member
Reaction score
My strategy code wasn't listed in the Gen2 software, so I did mine while it was hooked up to the car. It's a quick and easy process.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
My strategy code wasn't listed in the Gen2 software, so I did mine while it was hooked up to the car. It's a quick and easy process.

I'll have to try this tonight. After you save it, does it keep it in the program, or does it dump a file on your desktop or something?

utm18

forum member
Reaction score
It keeps it within the livelink. Just click on load config. And it will list your options

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Did it last night, seemed to work fine. Thanks all.

Back