Cross-Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
So as long as our order is placed by the 31st we good? Or does it have to be shipped out before? I've been busy, havent had a chance to sit down and order them.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
So as long as our order is placed by the 31st we good? Or does it have to be shipped out before? I've been busy, havent had a chance to sit down and order them.

The 31st of July is all good, come 1 August it changes.

Thanks
Ed

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ed i need the rears slotted only and in black, they arent on your site. I want to order them before the 1st.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Ed i need the rears slotted only and in black, they arent on your site. I want to order them before the 1st.

No problem
Slotted Brake Rotors
Rear Two Rotor Set (Black) #SB-61087
Retail Price: $234.94 Your Savings: $99.99 Your Price: $134.95

Just paypal me at [email protected]

Last edited:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Update:

Keeping the free shipping on the rotors (lower 48).

Last edited:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I just wanted to mention something real quick. I've been a big advocate of these rotors so far until this morning.

I was coming home from the hardware store and was doing 65mph. A dumbass bicyclist decided to blow through a red light and turn right onto 98. The car in the right hand lane swerved into the left lane, jamming her friggin brakes hard as hell in her nice ass Mercedes AMG. I had been looking down at the radio and caught some big movements in my peripheral vision. As soon as I looked up, I thought for sure I was about to eat a whole lot of expensive ass AMG. I jammed the brake pedal to the floor and guess what? I went from 65 to 20 in no time at all! I was about 5' from her bumper when I matched her speed.

So now, I'm not only an advocate for these rotors, I'm also letting you know that in a real world panic situation, the brakes work awesome and the rotors do not interfere with the ABS at all. I slowed so fast, I was locked forward in my seat by the seat belt. Going to take me an hour to clean my interior up after that one.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Unless you are a GI in Germany.

I wish I could give free shipping world wide, but I can't and the free shipping is for the lower 48.

I just wanted to mention something real quick. I've been a big advocate of these rotors so far until this morning.

I was coming home from the hardware store and was doing 65mph. A dumbass bicyclist decided to blow through a red light and turn right onto 98. The car in the right hand lane swerved into the left lane, jamming her friggin brakes hard as hell in her nice ass Mercedes AMG. I had been looking down at the radio and caught some big movements in my peripheral vision. As soon as I looked up, I thought for sure I was about to eat a whole lot of expensive ass AMG. I jammed the brake pedal to the floor and guess what? I went from 65 to 20 in no time at all! I was about 5' from her bumper when I matched her speed.

So now, I'm not only an advocate for these rotors, I'm also letting you know that in a real world panic situation, the brakes work awesome and the rotors do not interfere with the ABS at all. I slowed so fast, I was locked forward in my seat by the seat belt. Going to take me an hour to clean my interior up after that one.

Glad that you were able to stop in time. The rotors are great and well made.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
I installed mine last week. Love em! Look sick and brake a little better. Wish I coulda kept them black though lol

Blue07GT

Reaction score
I'm in need of Front for rotors for my 07 GT, but I noticed that on your website that the Front GT(Part Number 4024) rotors are more expensive than the Front GT500(Part Number 2041) rotors? Why is that? I thought that the GT500 rotors were bigger therefore more expensive, no?

Last edited:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I'm in need of Front for rotors for my 07 GT, but I noticed that on your website that the Front GT(Part Number 4024) rotors are more expensive than the Front GT500(Part Number 2041) rotors? Why is that? I thought that the GT500 rotors were bigger therefore more expensive, no?

The reason is because the 4024 are dimpled & slotted and the 2041 are cross drilled & slotted. The manufacture charges more for the dimpled & slotted.

Blue07GT

Reaction score
You may want to look at the description for the GT500 rotors as it is very misleading. "2007 - 2012 5.4L, Shelby GT500, Shelby GT500KR (Front Only) Cross-Drilled and Slotted or Dimpled and Slotted Brake Rotors"

Back