Cross-Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors

MSgt46270

Reaction score
You may want to look at the description for the GT500 rotors as it is very misleading. "2007 - 2012 5.4L, Shelby GT500, Shelby GT500KR (Front Only) Cross-Drilled and Slotted or Dimpled and Slotted Brake Rotors"

I don't try to miss lead people, but I see your point. So I made the change below. Is that better?

2007 - 2012 5.4L, Shelby GT500, Shelby GT500KR (Front Only) Cross-Drilled and Slotted. (Dimpled and Slotted Brake Rotors - add $43.08)

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Ed. Pm me a price on front and rears on 05 GT ... shipped to 29209.. Thanks

Last edited:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Free shipping is still on! Ordered

Yes free shipping is still on, I won't be charging shipping unless something changes.

I got your order and already sent it in. As soon as I get the tracking number I will send it to you.

Thanks
Ed
SD Mustang Accessories

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Yes free shipping is still on, I won't be charging shipping unless something changes.

I got your order and already sent it in. As soon as I get the tracking number I will send it to you.

Thanks
Ed
SD Mustang Accessories

Thanks Ed, You move quick! I appreciate it

Your rotors shipped yesterday and check your email for the tracking number.

Thanks
Ed

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I can get rotors for just about any mustang, even other makes of car and trucks.

Even for the 2012 Mustang with or without Brembo brakes.

Cheaper doesn't mean better, you get want you paid for.

VTXFrank also did a write up o the set he bought.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
We are so confident about the quality of our products that we offer the best warranty anywhere! We believe a solid warranty ensures the reliability and service our products are meant to deliver. Our Warranties are simple and we stand behind them 100%.

Product Warranties:

• Dimpled and Slotted Brake Rotors LIFETIME Warranty Against Materials and Workmanship Defects. LIFETIME Warranty Against Warping and Cracking. Unlimited mileage.
  • Cross-Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors LIFETIME Warranty Against Materials and Workmanship Defects. 2-YEAR Warranty Against Warping and Cracking. Unlimited mileage.
  • Slotted Brake Rotors LIFETIME Warranty Against Materials and Workmanship Defects. 2-YEAR Warranty Against Warping and Cracking. Unlimited mileage.
  • Cross-Drilled Brake Rotors LIFETIME Warranty Against Materials and Workmanship Defects. 2-YEAR Warranty Against Warping and Cracking. Unlimited Mileage.

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
Nice rotors for the price. I just wish the black didn't fade. Are you guys working on a solution to that?

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Nice rotors for the price. I just wish the black didn't fade. Are you guys working on a solution to that?

The only place where the black will fade off is where the brake pads rub on the rotors. There isn't a solution in play to keep the black from fading where the brake pads rub the rotors that I know of. I will forward your question to the manufacture and see what they have to say about it.

Ed

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry, I should have specified. I mean the part that looks like the hat. Not the disc surface itself.

Bodam

forum member
Reaction score
Do you sell pads also?

PM pricing on a set for a Base 11 GT If you do...

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Got my dimpled & slotted rotors on today and my free brake pads. You get free standard pads with the dimpled & slotted rotors up to the 2011 Mustang for now.

It was a good thing My brake pads where getting super close to being thin.

The dimpled & slotted rotors are strongest rotors for holding up and lasting longer. Best of all you can't beat the warranty.
Dimpled and Slotted Brake Rotors LIFETIME Warranty Against Materials and Workmanship Defects. LIFETIME Warranty Against Warping and Cracking. Unlimited mileage.

2005 - 2010 Mustang 4.6L, V8, GT, Bullitt 4.6L Front Dimpled and Slotted Brake Rotors

Looks good with my calipers epoxy coated black.
DimpledSlotted3.jpg

DimpledSlotted2.jpg

DimpledSlotted1.jpg

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Can you PM a price for slotted and dimpled fronts and rears on an 06 GT. I'd prefer silver but either way works as long as they match.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back