Department of Boost Manifold - 2.3 GT500 TVS Supercharger + Elbow/Intake/TB

palanza7

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD ALL SOLD

Got some big boy goodies here for the DOB supercharger setup. Priced to sell.
I'll wipe down and clean everything up a bit before shipping out.

buy them both and knock another 100 off!

NOTES:

1. The manifold is in good shape for the most part, some cosmetic wear but all the threads are good. Note the one photo of the corner that was nicked in shipping. Does not effect performance. I have about 2000 miles on this setup.

2. The supercharger currently has a 2.75 or so diameter EIGHT RIB pulley on it. I can just leave that on there but if you need I can remove it... also include the original OEM pulley.
The supercharger is in good condition but I snapped off the damn boost/vac nipple on the "bypass valve actuator boost controller" or whatever. Check the photo. There is one on ebay for 80.00 right now that you'll need to replace it with. I'm marking down the price some due to that.
Lastly, the elbow has a bit of a custom fitting on one of the intakes. I'll have to take a photo of it sometime but its basically a 1/2 NPT hose nipple instead of the fancy ford coupling. So a little work required here. But yeah pricing these issues in.

Otherwise no other issues. I'll include all the mounting hardware as well as a a few little parts like the alternator plate.

NjguDtP.jpg

VQJDzie.jpg

gnuMCKe.jpg

AbnUhsz.jpg

qgFl1as.jpg

YRzwLE8.jpg

4PN1N3H.jpg

GnonWmU.jpg

LXVL47y.jpg

Last edited:

05armygt

Just Works Here
Reaction score
Well for fucks sake......lol is that DoB manifold good to go? All screws and hardware, all the brackets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

palanza7

forum member
Reaction score
Well for fucks sake......lol is that DoB manifold good to go? All screws and hardware, all the brackets?

I'm including all the hardware specific to the manifold. You'll still need all the other odds and ends from his parts list like hose, hose clamps.. all those goodies. But all the hardware to bolt the thing down and to bolt the supercharger down to the manifold will be included.

I'll even toss in the thermostat, rear intercooler fittings and the waterneck because aye why not.

HDSE

Reaction score
Can you tell me the weight of just the manifold & blower.

Thanks

palanza7

forum member
Reaction score
Can you tell me the weight of just the manifold & blower.

Thanks

I haven't weighted them exactly, but I'd say probably 90 lbs combined? If you message jason at department of boost he probably knows exactly how much.

richman

WTF!!! AGAIN AMERICA?
Reaction score
Wow this pops up for sale right when I'm about to put a deposit on a DOB tuner kit..hmmmm

05armygt

Just Works Here
Reaction score
Manifold sold [emoji13]

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back