Digital boost gauge

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
Are there any that read in decimals? If I'm hitting 9.5 I want to see 9.5, not just 9 or 10. I don't want a mechanical one again because it's too hard to get a reading when you're wot and trying to see what you're at right when you shift.

Just wanting something easier to read at a quick glance and that reads in decimals.

allworknoplay

New to the streets
Reaction score

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My eboost2 does. It also records peak hold boost and you can hit a button and see exactly what the max boost you hit was after the pull.

Last edited:

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
MyVEI gauge shows boost in decimals (vacuum in ful digits as shown) (veisystems.com).
Boost gauge is the lower-left one.
S2010788.jpg

Last edited:

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
yeah, the hi-res one. The first one I had was a regular one and it didn't show tenths, and that drove me crazy!

A nice feature of the gauge is a recall button that will display the recent peak boost value; so you can run WOT, settle the car back down/slow down, press the button and see what boost you made.

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
Now I just have to decide on black or aluminum lol. Ugh why they gotta give me options D=

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
yeah, the hi-res one. The first one I had was a regular one and it didn't show tenths, and that drove me crazy!

A nice feature of the gauge is a recall button that will display the recent peak boost value; so you can run WOT, settle the car back down/slow down, press the button and see what boost you made.

Also, did you get the one with the internal sensor or the external? I don't really know the difference but the internal sounds easier lol

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
I am using the external, and thereby have no vacuum lines or any fluids running inside the car. The one with the sensor built in requires a vacuum line run inside to the gauge.

(and those prices at that site are higher than when I got them direct from veisystems.com, by about $40! Although that was a couple years ago now.)

07 Boss

Reaction score
I don't have digital gauges. Never liked reading the numbers. Mine are illuminated in blue during normal operation but are set to turn green at wot. That way you don't really need to even look at them to know everything is good. It also has a peak recall feature. It's a full face lighting change so it's pretty easy to spot. They are also set to turn red and flash if the they fall too low out of their operating range.

Back in the old days before all these fancy gauges, we used to clock the gauges in the dash so that the needles pointed straight up and down at wot so you could just glance at them without having to actually read them and know you're all right.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back