Going for a stock bottom end 3v nitrous record sat....

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
wish you the best of luck on weather conditions and a record run! sounds fun man..its something to go after, that's for sure!
Thanks, Its been a progress for sure. 6.90 in march with 300 ft da, 6.91 in sept with 1800 ft da and a worse 60'. I feel the car has progressed but the DA has not lol.

daveyboy

forum member
Reaction score
im going to guess 100 or so passes. I was saving for the Viking double adjustables but after the last track visit when I had issues leaving I put it on the lift and noticed the rr shock was drenched in its own oil so I had to buy what I could afford atm,Strange single adjustables.

I look forward to seeing how they work for you I am going to be doin suspention work this winter

conexion914

forum member
Reaction score
I'm interested in these too, considering swapping out my strange single adjustable rears this winter.

If you decided to do that anytime soon let me know and I'll take the Strange shocks depending on price.

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
After working hard at it I can now say.......Its done. Tested today and went a 6.85 and a 6.87 to back it up. From what I can gather, I have set the record for the fastest nitrous stock long block and nitrous stock short block 4.6 3v s197 car. Will upload time slips soon.

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
congrats - awesome job considering the DA you had to work with!

can you share the settings you're running on those Viking double adjustable shocks? :boobies:

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
congrats - awesome job considering the DA you had to work with!

can you share the settings you're running on those Viking double adjustable shocks? :boobies:
Thanks! I wanted the Vikings but money didn't allow, so I went with the strange single adjustable shocks. I will do the Vikings in the future. I had the strange shocks set on 6 in the rear

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks! I wanted the Vikings but money didn't allow, so I went with the strange single adjustable shocks. I will do the Vikings in the future. I had the strange shocks set on 6 in the rear

thanks, +6 is how I have my strange S/A shocks set too

lee12609

forum member
Reaction score
that thing is gonna go high 6.6 in good air if the track holds.

congrats!

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
Going to attempt to re-set it tomorrow, DA looks to be awesome !

amnbassist

Reaction score
Tried again this weekend, we upped the jet to an .083...needless to say there was a back fire. Nothing major though, just popped the air filter and shot the intake off the throttle body. Gonna boost a pump it and attempt next year when the track opens up again.

sbt1320

forum member
Reaction score
Lost a couple weeks to a neck injurt, but hope to get a few passes in late this week, getting the tune straight now. Should be pushing the 175hp button very soon.

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
Lost a couple weeks to a neck injurt, but hope to get a few passes in late this week, getting the tune straight now. Should be pushing the 175hp button very soon.
SWEET!!! Keep us up dated on how she does. Im not brave enuff to go any higher than my 150 shot. Just not enuff fuel :(

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back