Going for a stock bottom end 3v nitrous record sat....

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
Have not seen any N2O posting yet this spring. Anyone else cracking open the bottle yet besides me? Isn't time to lower the record again?

I've had mine out once. Ran 12.5 missing 4th @7000+DA. I was headed for at least a 12.4 before I missed 4th. Going to bump it up to 150 when I get a new fuel pump. Plan on trying a 200 at the end of the season!!

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
Denver colorado any where else my car would be a low 11 but this altitude sucks lol.

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
Im going this sunday.....been chasing traction demons

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
Good luck lets know how it goes. I am chasing a top end lean issues.

new personal best 1st pass.....6.80@101 with a 1.51 60 foot. Managed to massage the suspension and wound up with a 1.42 60 foot, 6.73 @ 101 with the temps at 85 degrees and the DA @ 3000 feet !

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Tell me more about the suspension massage that knocked a tenth off your 60'.
o.0

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
Tell me more about the suspension massage that knocked a tenth off your 60'.
o.0
made some adjustments with the Viking rear double adjustable shocks and putt the upper in the stock hole, moved the lowers 2.5 inches down. Car consistently went 1.43-1.45 last season on 26x 10 slicks but this year I went to 275 drag radials and it has took some time to get to the 1.42 that I got today.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Good to know, I recently put my upper in the stock location also after some traction issues.
I got some QA1 adjustables in the rear now to play with, going to start at 6 like most people and work my way down if needed.

What were the affects with the shocks harder vs softer on launch?

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
Good to know, I recently put my upper in the stock location also after some traction issues.
I got some QA1 adjustables in the rear now to play with, going to start at 6 like most people and work my way down if needed.

What were the affects with the shocks harder vs softer on launch?

are your qa1's single adjustable or double?

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
I got the singles
Im not sure what setting your allowed to adjust compression or rebound. More or less from what I gather, Kelly at BMR would be the better to ask, but if the track is really there I think you can tighten up the compression to "hit the tires " a little harder and play with the rebound to control the separation of the axle from the body which unloads the tires. Your car would benefit from the DA's after seeing your vids

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back