i will have a stock intake with or without plates after tomorrow

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shift boot
Chrome grille Pony
Fuel rails (low priority)

I have a real leather shift boot, not the fake thing that comes with the cars. I have stock fuel rails, almost brand new and I have an entire grill, but I guess I can separate the pony for you if you take the other stuff. I also have a Pro 5.00 shifter if your interested.

usafimj

Reaction score
I've got the intake manifold w/ or w/out delete plates and fuel rails. FRPS nipple is broken off

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have lightly used oem black floor mats driver and passenger side from my 07 gt. Driver side has slight wear under the gas pedal, not bad at all. And pass side mat has one lil burn spot where i dripped solder when doing wiring it is also not that noticeable i can take some pics if you like. I also have a chrome oem grill pony without the tabd on the back.

kahmann

forum member
Reaction score
I have a gaydar detector. For you, I'll sell it for the price of freight. Let me know.

kahmann

forum member
Reaction score
Of course a fanboy like you would, no longer needed, ehh?

Is it made by Shelby?
Nope, no longer needed. It didn't sound off when I got close to your thread, so it must be in need of some repair.
Made by your wife, not Shelby. You can tell she made it by the genital warts that are growing off of it's ass.

SinisterCS

Reaction score
I have the stock intake manifold w/motion plates if you're still looking. Shoot me a PM.

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nope, no longer needed. It didn't sound off when I got close to your thread, so it must be in need of some repair.
Made by your wife, not Shelby. You can tell she made it by the genital warts that are growing off of it's ass.

Queers have wives?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back