How Much Does It Weigh?

Kaldar142

Reaction score
i love weight reduction... :)

next step for me is the K-member / a-arms and corbeau seats, or putting my old sparcos from my WRX in the stang.

a bunch of other little odds and ends too, i'm going to start hitting the gym. i know i can easily drop off 20-30lbs of me (185 right now)

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
Got some weights for ya. Just weighed the stock '07 17x8 wheels and my new '03 cobra wheels.

'07 Bullitt style (satin silver) 17x8 -- 22 lbs
'03 Cobra style (black) 17x9 -- 23 lbs

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
especially the che one ..... figure the front swaybar is roughly 15lbs so the panhard should be close to that and according to this list the che weighs in at 6.2 ( not sure which model they have 2 ) .... so a safe bet would be 4-5lbs maybe more .....rough guess anyway

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score
especially the che one ..... figure the front swaybar is roughly 15lbs so the panhard should be close to that and according to this list the che weighs in at 6.2 ( not sure which model they have 2 ) .... so a safe bet would be 4-5lbs maybe more .....rough guess anyway

Must be their aluminum PHB; they were either out of those or not making them anymore so I got the steel one; but it is not lightweight by any means! I'd say probably heavier than stock honestly..it's beefy.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
stay on topic please guys... this has been a good thread.... lets keep it that way

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
Stupid question, does anyone know what the stock 1/4 windows weigh? I need to dig them out of the closet. Worth a few pounds and a good looking louver to!

KIM_05_GT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know it depends on the tires...But what is the aprox. weight of bogarts WITH tires?

thank you

marksti

forum member
Reaction score
Here are a few stage's that I created. The final weight at the bottom of each stage is including the parts that needed to be added. If you want to know what each part weighs, look at the master list. I made these stages on my own if you don't like what I have done then fly a kite lol

I named them the Matt D special because I took the time to figured the numbers out :hi:

Here is a few that I have done, more stages to come ;)

Matt D’s Special Stage 1 Weight reduction

Remove – Spare tire, jack, trunk mat , trunk panels , Rear back seat (top and bottom) , driver/passenger floor mats

-68lbs off the car

Matt D’s Special Stage 2 Weight reduction

UPR race control arms (not for the faint heart), Remove sway bar and brace (must add sway bar delete will also remove plastic o.e.m belly pan in the process), Rear seat hardware including rear belt device’s, 680 Odyssey battery, remove full windshield fluid tank

–61lbs off the car

Matt D’s Special stage 3 weight reduction

Racecraft k-member kit with a-arms and motor mounts, kooks long tubes with off road x-pipe, Steeda charge motion plate deletes, Remove Ac compressor, lines and add ford racing ac delete pulley, Corbeau Fx1 pro seats with seat rails (you will loose power option)

-111 lbs off the car

Matt D’s Special stage 4 weight reduction

Bogart 15x3.5 and 15x10 Race rims with 26x4.5x15 et front and 26x11.5x15 et street rears

-88lbs

total of -328 lbs with all 4 stages
If you want to also loose more..My car has most of these

Street cars:
Driveshaft lightweight
Flywheel
SLP loudmouth or other no muffler style exhuast
Remove front/rear brake dust shields
Evap removal (requires reflash to counter mil lamp)
Coil over fronts (true coilovers like HR or Konis)
Wiper/motor(if you don't drive in the rain)

Thats another 80-90 #'s that shouldn't affect day to day comfort

Race cars:
Remove what ever, like air bag/carbon doors/lexan/radio/wiper motor/trim.

I'm at 3220 in street trim with 3/4 tank of fuel with a full interior and the added weight of Paxton blower/cooler/aero package for road racing(20#'s atleast)/roll bar/harnasses/big brakes front and rear/brake cooling kit/PS cooler/Watts link/torque arm/big radiator/big wheels and tires at all four corners
But i also have a Griggs front end SLA setup with drop some #'s...

Regards

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
Can you specify evap removal? I saw some evap under the rear of the car but I don't know what can be removed.

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you want to also loose more..My car has most of these

Street cars:
Driveshaft lightweight
Flywheel
SLP loudmouth or other no muffler style exhuast
Remove front/rear brake dust shields
Evap removal (requires reflash to counter mil lamp)
Coil over fronts (true coilovers like HR or Konis)
Wiper/motor(if you don't drive in the rain)

Thats another 80-90 #'s that shouldn't affect day to day comfort

Race cars:
Remove what ever, like air bag/carbon doors/lexan/radio/wiper motor/trim.

I'm at 3220 in street trim with 3/4 tank of fuel with a full interior and the added weight of Paxton blower/cooler/aero package for road racing(20#'s atleast)/roll bar/harnasses/big brakes front and rear/brake cooling kit/PS cooler/Watts link/torque arm/big radiator/big wheels and tires at all four corners
But i also have a Griggs front end SLA setup with drop some #'s...

Regards

I have alot of the stuff you mentioned on my own car, just forgot to add. Thanks :beerdrink:

marksti

forum member
Reaction score
Can you specify evap removal? I saw some evap under the rear of the car but I don't know what can be removed.
The evap canister assembly and undertray(the big black thing on the underbody by the spare tire recess) along with the lines/purge valves.

I don't have this one mod on my car..but its about 25#s from what i understand.

Later via tuner/software you would have to disable the evap monitor or wipe the codes clean since removal of the system will trigger a mil.

marksti

forum member
Reaction score
I have alot of the stuff you mentioned on my own car, just forgot to add. Thanks :beerdrink:
No problem :)

Also i noticed you have the agent 47 mirrors, they are little lighter..and theres also removal of the front grille/fog lamps..agent 47 and shelby make units lighter/offer better cooling then the factory unit.

I thing i forgot to add i have...

Front and rear bumper beams..about 13-15'#s lighter each then factory

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No problem :)

Also i noticed you have the agent 47 mirrors, they are little lighter..and theres also removal of the front grille/fog lamps..agent 47 and shelby make units lighter/offer better cooling then the factory unit.

I thing i forgot to add i have...

Front and rear bumper beams..about 13-15'#s lighter each then factory

The mirrors arn't really lighter, I did it for aerodynamics :hi:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back