I have 5k, you spend it...

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
really depends on how you like to drive the car... if you are really the GR40SS type, you can forget about most of the suggestions in this thread.

No shame in having a 350hp car that will out perform exotic cars in the corners.

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
If you were local I'd sell you my whipple with all the goodies but the fuel pumps for that, I could even include sct mako files of my tunes for your tuner to use as a base tune. I need a reason to finish my 11.5 cr e85 motor. I don't want to ship something worth that much money though.

Any chance you will be passing through Washington state anytime soon?

You do realize that you now officially have the disease...

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
race star wheels with m/t dr and skinnies $1300
bmr k-member and a-arms $900
tokico d-spec $550
bmr adj. upper $175
Adj panhard bar $160
stedda lightweight rad/support(you still get keep front sway bar but can remove it for track)$190
nitrous kit with extra $1000
dyno tune $400-500
interior upgrade $300(Sorry ran out of money dong the important stuff LOL.Not much left for interior.

This is the kinda suggestion that I'm talkin about!

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
Ok so far I think this is what is going to happen:

GR40SS Kit : $3544.78 shipped
Corbeau A4s and mounts : $839.97 picked up.
Nitrous Outlet 3V Plate System : $ 701.99 picked up.

Depending on the final verdict in the corner carvers thread, this is subject to major change.

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
How about you save your money and don't spend it on the car.

You'll thank me in a year.

img.cgi

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
Well its pretty safe to assume I'll be in afghanistan in a year so I'm all about making me happy in my pants on the way to school everyday. While i'm gone, ill pay off the car, buy some guns and mods, and start saving for a house eventually. For now though, car toys...

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
Well its pretty safe to assume I'll be in afghanistan in a year so I'm all about making me happy in my pants on the way to school everyday. While i'm gone, ill pay off the car, buy some guns and mods, and start saving for a house eventually. For now though, car toys...

Ace, lets go blow it on 6th this weekend, I guarantee we can find girls that will make you happy in your pants for some cash. I'll even wear my nice shirt.

1248060072050.jpg

PS: Go to bed, you might have to show your mom proof your in class again tomorrow.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back