Kentucky BS thread

mustangcrazybj

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not for sure, he may be. He just got my number from the car lot and got a hold of me about the car when he was getting ready to buy it, seems like a good guy from what I have talked to him.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Look what I found and worke on today..
null_zps1074531d.jpg

Talked to the guy that bought it. Seemed pretty cool. Was really excited to have it.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
We will get that wot box in soon Scott. Ask Sam about his lol.

Ahh minor misinterpretation of the directions brother LOL

Scott you'll love that wotbox, staging should be much easier and no lift shift is great. Plus Kyle is great at wiring and making look factory, so no messy wires run all over the place lol:thumbup:

Napoleon85

forum member
Reaction score
Scott you'll love that wotbox, staging should be much easier and no lift shift is great. Plus Kyle is great at wiring and making look factory, so no messy wires run all over the place lol:thumbup:

I thought there were pretty major issues with the copperhead ecu and WOTboxes? Did anyone find a way to tune around them? What I heard was most people would have misfires and CELs whenever they used it.

Synister500

Reaction score
I thought there were pretty major issues with the copperhead ecu and WOTboxes? Did anyone find a way to tune around them? What I heard was most people would have misfires and CELs whenever they used it.

It's only when they set on the 2 step for an extended period of time. You shouldn't be on it longer than 3-4 sec.

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
Talked to a buddy this weekend and he said he talked to a guy who bought my car off the girl who bought it from alton blakley. The guy told him he took the blower off and sold it for $1,800. Dude must've been a dumbass

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back