Kentucky BS thread

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
We are heading up at 9 in the morning and probably going to meet up with you guys at cracker barrel before you leave there

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Best pic of the day... LoL

null_zps90a2c5ff.jpg

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Well now that the alleged bad whipple thread is closed, I guess we will have to find some new entertainment LoL

MikeT

forum member
Reaction score
Well now that the alleged bad whipple thread is closed, I guess we will have to find some new entertainment LoL

LOL

i guess it ran its course, silly idiot felt that because the guy wanted to cancel the transaction before the blower was sent somehow makes him guilty of something?

Seer has a mental problem, it probably started at his childhood. If he posts in the classifieds again, and i see it, it will be trolled hard.

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I had to shut down the business a few months ago, my business partner just wasn't up for it at the time. I'm still willing to give advice and Info when I can and I don't mind helping people with installs for the price of food and beer

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yea I've kinda been over the forums lately, too much retardation lol. But seriously I'm
Burnt out on the forums. I still love my car though, just rolled over 50k miles on my 2011 GT.

Fwiw I test drove a 08 z06 the other day just for shits and giggles. As amazing as it is, I'm still content with my mustang

MikeT

forum member
Reaction score
I don't post much outside this thread either, but I do read alot just out of boredom.

I check this thread and any updates in other threads. Then I check threads that pertain to any issues I'm facing with my car, usually this junky ass gearbox.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back