Kentucky BS thread

mustangcrazybj

forum member
Reaction score
Lol was that guy holding a sign that said "no burnouts?"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
LoL it looks like it haha, I just asked the wife and she said it read "KnoW burnouts" but in the video you can't see the different colors in the k&w. That was one wild night, my burnout was a small one compared to some of them that they done haha

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
LoL it looks like it haha, I just asked the wife and she said it read "KnoW burnouts" but in the video you can't see the different colors in the k&w. That was one wild night, my burnout was a small one compared to some of them that they done haha

I say the sign had nothing to do with tire smoke at all, some guy just lost his buddy and decided to make the sign for assistance lol

DWalker

forum member
Reaction score
Just booked a room for Bowling Green, got a great deal at the Red Roof Inn which is right in front of the Country Inn & Suites for $200 for 3 nights! Everybody all booked up and ready??!!

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Just booked a room for Bowling Green, got a great deal at the Red Roof Inn which is right in front of the Country Inn & Suites for $200 for 3 nights! Everybody all booked up and ready??!!

Heck yeah man, that's a good price and close to us. Our room is booked and I'm more than ready to go, just got to get some tires switched and a oil change between now and then.

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
So I have some updates for you guys. My dishwasher puked water all over my kitchen yesterday and now I'm having to pay a $1000 deductible to get all the flooding fixed and go spend another $500 on a dishwasher, this is all on top of $1500 worth of surgery for our dog. I'm not sure that a track day is within my financial scope for the next few months. Sorry guys, as of right now it looks like a no go for me.

tack514

New Idiot
Reaction score
So I have some updates for you guys. My dishwasher puked water all over my kitchen yesterday and now I'm having to pay a $1000 deductible to get all the flooding fixed and go spend another $500 on a dishwasher, this is all on top of $1500 worth of surgery for our dog. I'm not sure that a track day is within my financial scope for the next few months. Sorry guys, as of right now it looks like a no go for me.

sorry 2 hear that. good luck with it tho.

tack514

New Idiot
Reaction score
any u guys seen this?
qyvamety.jpg

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
That sucks david. I was in that boat sort of a few weeks ago. Dropped about 2k on the damn A/C unit. this summer. Dang houses.

Scott I have never seen that code. Did you post a thread in the main forum?

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score

Damn man, hate to hear that. Hope ya get everything lined out and if possible join us.

tack514

New Idiot
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
Scott I have never seen that code. Did you post a thread in the main forum?[/QUOTE]

yea...i did but figured i would ask u local gents as well.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I think BJ and myself might take my car to the track next Friday night if the weather and my work schedule cooperates.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
We will a better plan once it gets closer, my luck it will be 80* and I'll be off or it will be 60* and I'll have to work lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back