KY dyno day

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
Small change of plans, I probably won't be able to bring a grill out, but if anyone has a grill they want to bring out I'll still be willing to bring out hotdogs and hamburgers to grill.

jm2944

Boss 302
Reaction score
I'm planning on coming up to Lee's for the dyno day also, so add me to the list.
I probably should make a intro thread in the newbie section but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Many on here already know me though (Quade, BJ Adams, Lafe, Oren).

Car is a bone stock 2013 Boss 302, my name is Jonathan

mustangcrazybj

forum member
Reaction score
I'm planning on coming up to Lee's for the dyno day also, so add me to the list.
I probably should make a intro thread in the newbie section but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Many on here already know me though (Quade, BJ Adams, Lafe, Oren).

Welcome aboard Jon, I didn't recognize you without the snakebit log-in lol

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score

Welcome Jonathon, I'll have to get used to the new username lol. Does your car even have enough miles to making dyno pulls? LoL

jm2944

Boss 302
Reaction score
Welcome Jonathon, I'll have to get used to the new username lol. Does your car even have enough miles to making dyno pulls? LoL

Thanks Jason! I'd say it'll be close to 1000 miles on it here in a couple of weeks when the dyno day rolls around but that'll be plenty lol

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have the grabber blue boss that came to the track one night. If so. That car is badass!

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
Jon sent me a pic a little while ago of him installing a TVS on that Boss!

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Yes I Havethe DIB 13. Still stock lol.

What's up quade. How you been? You still plan on making it up for this?

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
Hey Kyle, yes sir, I'll be there! Jon and me are trying to Smack Talk three of our friends into coming up too. Challenger, Vette and a Slomaro.

mustangcrazybj

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Kyle, yes sir, I'll be there! Jon and me are trying to Smack Talk three of our friends into coming up too. Challenger, Vette and a Slomaro.
The challenger, vette and camaro combined may be close to what your car puts down on the street tune lol

jm2944

Boss 302
Reaction score
Jon sent me a pic a little while ago of him installing a TVS on that Boss!
Yeah I did, if only the car in that picture were mine lol

I thought it was a fair challenge since all of our cars are still stock lol
The challenger, vette and camaro combined may be close to what your car puts down on the street tune lol
As funny as that seems there is alot of truth in that statement BJ!

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
Kim's Challenger, Dean's Maro and Kris Lee's Vette. Kim's car has an intake, exhaust and a diablo programmer, Dean's Camaro has a programmer and Kris's 06 LS2 C6 is bone stock. Already been badgering Kris this morning lol.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Kim's Challenger, Dean's Maro and Kris Lee's Vette. Kim's car has an intake, exhaust and a diablo programmer, Dean's Camaro has a programmer and Kris's 06 LS2 C6 is bone stock. Already been badgering Kris this morning lol.

I hope y'all can get them to come. I'm not sure what all those cars usually make but I'd say BJ's statement will be pretty accurate lol.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I talked to a good friend yesterday and I'm pretty sure he's going to come up and record the pulls and make a video.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back