Let's get this forum going again...

Aerofinz

Reaction score
I might as well not have a mustang. It hasnt had wheels on it going on 3 years lol. Does get started whenever i remember to fire it.

If you are too lazy to do a simple search im going to be too lazy to answer you. On the other hand i will not be too lazy to tell you to fucking search. Some of the baddest 05-09 S197's were built on this forum and some have not given up on the 05-09 platform. I can guarantee that there is not a question that has not been answered here.

Seriously "baddest" S197 built, well, once it gets the wheels on! I'm starting to get the knack of this and realize you Guys are Fing idiots too! Now it's fun! :p

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Seriously "baddest" S197 built, well, once it gets the wheels on! I'm starting to get the knack of this and realize you Guys are Fing idiots too! Now it's fun! :p
again you're lack of history shows, James doesn't have a 05-09, he said some of the baddest.... and he's correct, we had centri, PD blower, Twin Turbo car builds back in 2007-2009 on this form, Cruzing2much, chevykiller, psfracer, all had single digit ET rides. I'm sure there were others that I don't recall off hand.

Aerofinz

Reaction score
again you're lack of history shows, James doesn't have a 05-09, he said some of the baddest.... and he's correct, we had centri, PD blower, Twin Turbo car builds back in 2007-2009 on this form, Cruzing2much, chevykiller, psfracer, all had single digit ET rides. I'm sure there were others that I don't recall off hand.

Man, you Guys can dish but not take! I was quoting him. But thanks for the History lesson. I bow to you Guys. I've never in my life had a fast car or been in a fast car. But I get 83 mpg if I hyperfuel in my Prius.

Jgt58

Reaction score
Man, you Guys can dish but not take! I was quoting him. But thanks for the History lesson. I bow to you Guys. I've never in my life had a fast car or been in a fast car. But I get 83 mpg if I hyperfuel in my Prius.
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jgt58

Reaction score
Also you mods title shouldn't be called moderator. If it's a archive now then maybe you all should be called librarians or curators [emoji38]

Aerofinz

Reaction score
Also you mods title shouldn't be called moderator. If it's a archive now then maybe you all should be called librarians or curators [emoji38]

Dude, loving it! Awesome! I can see him looking over his readers like a librarian typing furiously away in frustration at all the idiots on this Forum! Be careful, I assume he can pull your library card too! :D

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dude, loving it! Awesome! I can see him looking over his readers like a librarian typing furiously away in frustration at all the idiots on this Forum! Be careful, I assume he can pull your library card too! :D
seems only two presently... :D

kazman59

King of Kazmania
Reaction score
You two guys jerkin' each other off under the table? It's the phukin' internet... get over it and grow some skin fer chrisakes.

It's rather simple, when in Rome do as the Romans, if you can run a forum better than what you see here, DO IT!

Don't go into a strange bar and tell everyone how they ought to drink. It usually doesn't end well.

Aerofinz

Reaction score
seems only two presently... :D

Right! You and the reflection in your readers! :D

You two guys jerkin' each other off under the table? It's the phukin' internet... get over it and grow some skin fer chrisakes.

It's rather simple, when in Rome do as the Romans, if you can run a forum better than what you see here, DO IT!

Don't go into a strange bar and tell everyone how they ought to drink. It usually doesn't end well.

All good here Chief!

Same with calling everyone idiots, as is so common on the Forum. Try that in a bar!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jgt58

Reaction score

Ah this must be a democratic run forum. Conform or else! We're tolerant as long as you think like us!!!!

And learn how to use multiquote, it saves bandwidth.
You must be the resident grammar / forum etiquette monitor. Nice to meet you![emoji106]

Aerofinz

Reaction score
I see some of my previous responses were combined unedited including some trash talk to the Mod. I respect that. I got some trash talk, gave it back, hopefully with some smiles in between.

Truce? Long term members have earned a right to school newer members. Although I do think a bit more tolerance with a bit less "idiots" may go a long way towards encouraging new membership, in the end, we choose individually how to respond. So from now on, I will assume I am at least one of the better idiots you've met! :)

Jgt58

Reaction score
I see some of my previous responses were combined unedited including some trash talk to the Mod. I respect that. I got some trash talk, gave it back, hopefully with some smiles in between.

Truce? Long term members have earned a right to school newer members. Although I do think a bit more tolerance with a bit less "idiots" may go a long way towards encouraging new membership, in the end, we choose individually how to respond. So from now on, I will assume I am at least one of the better idiots you've met! :)
Here here brotha

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
this site has always had a you post it, you own it, attitude, we delete posts with great reluctance.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back