Let's get this forum going again...

Jgt58

Reaction score
First you should learn how to comprehend what you read. I don't own a 05-09.
I have no clue why that when someone says s197 they automatically think I have a 3v. Nope coyote here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
That's your fault. My 401k is soaring. We can't help it you don't know how to manage money....

Typical Dem....

Shots fired. Funny thing is my 401K is doing great also. Whatever the company picked for me is working so I just leave it there. I actually got a statement last night in the mail and have an 18% increase for the quarter. Not knowing much about it I stay safe and don't want to make a change. My theory is if it ain't broke don't fix it.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's your fault. My 401k is soaring. We can't help it you don't know how to manage money....

Typical Dem....

Sorry to burst your bubble. Not a Democrat. Nor am I a Republican. One party is full of morons. So is the other one. I don't adhere to all of either sides platform. I like a little of column A and a little of column B. The World is just to complicated and nuanced to blindly go all in on one or the other. I live in the world of reality and reality is some place in the middle.

For example, I fully support LBGTQ what ever rights. What another person does is not my business. But they are entitled to every protection under law the same as I have without prejudice. It's not my job to judge them either unless it's expressly illegal. Right now I'm a card carrying "lib-tard" in your mind. Well, I'm also ardently pro-gun. Guns don't load, pick them selves up, point and fire themselves any more than a hammer drives a nail or a saw cuts wood. It's the person holding the tool that's the problem. Oh shit! How can someone be for both of these?!?! FUCK! mind blown.......

You can't steer the ship only to the left or only to the right. You have to plot a course up the middle.

Also, my 401 is fine. But there is more to life than money. They say the economy is good. And if it really is, that's great. But the rest of what's going on is god damn disgrace.

Last edited:

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
This thread has completely went off the rails ..... [emoji1787]

Well the word Politics was mentioned. LOL!

Sorry to burst your bubble. Not a Democrat. Nor am I a Republican. One party is full of morons. So is the other one. I don't adhere to all of either sides platform. I like a little of column A and a little of column B. The World is just to complicated and nuanced to blindly go all in on one or the other. I live in the world of reality and reality is some place in the middle.

For example, I fully support LBGTQ what ever rights. What another person does is not my business. But they are entitled to every protection under law the same as I have without prejudice. It's not my job to judge them either unless it's expressly illegal. Right now I'm a card carrying "lib-tard" in your mind. Well, I'm also ardently pro-gun. Guns don't load, pick them selves up, point and fire themselves any more than a hammer drives a nail or a saw cuts wood. It's the person holding the tool that's the problem. Oh shit! How can someone be for both of these?!?! FUCK! mind blown.......

You can't steer the ship only to the left or only to the right. You have to plot a course up the middle.

Also, my 401 is fine. But there is more to life than money. They say the economy is good. And if it really is, that's great. But the rest of what's going on is god damn disgrace.
Amen! Ooops……..Did I just make this religious now? LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Whoopty dooo. The Dow is up. Great. There's no extra money in my pocket over 3 years ago. As far as the supposed increase in the economy, if it's tangibly better, that's great. But there's a lot more to this country than just business. This country is more hostile toward my wife and kids than it was 4 years ago (before Trump) and that means more to me than the economy.
What do you want from your Federal government. Do you want the opportunity to succeed and make your own way or do you want a free lunch handout?

I'm busting my ass with my business and I've had a couple setbacks this last year, but it sure isn't the government's fault. Nope, some errors in judgement along with some bad luck knocked me on my ass. But thanks to this economy I have the opportunity to get right back up and give it another shot.

If you spend your life waiting for the government to give you what you think you deserve, you will have a long wait and a miserable life. And as far as a hostile environment, that again falls on you and what you make of your life. Perhaps you're just a miserable asshole and other people read that in you.

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
I think it is Popcorn time or maybe lunch time. This is from a local SUB Shop. It is called a Monster. Ham Turkey and Roast Beef on the bread with cheese. Then the condiments and then an equal amount of Meats again. Siesta time when done.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What do you want from your Federal government.

Not a free handout, but doesn't really matter. Regardless of what I want, it's likely different than what the next guy wants, or what the guy next to him wants.

What I'd really like is for all of them to follow the law. Not that it will happen in my lifetime. Bunch of crooks.

And as far as a hostile environment, that again falls on you and what you make of your life.

Five years ago I wasn't concerned about my wife and children facing legit dangerous antisemitism. I can't say that now.

Perhaps you're just a miserable asshole ....

Perhaps. But....counting all the assholes in the room, I know I'm definitely not alone.

Last edited:

1950StangJump$

forum member
Reaction score
Through all this talk about this "dying" forum, one benefit has been overlooked.

When you have a legit question, and you post it on FB, you have to sift through lots of BS; smart ass answers, wrong answers, insults. If it is something that requires a more thoughtful, in-depth response, you will not get it on FB. It is, however, good for the simple things, as long as you have thick skin.

I post to this group knowing it will not get many views and only a few answers. But, chances are, when I get a response, it is someone with legit experience on the subject, and the answer is usually thought out. Back when this forum was at its peak, there was much more "risk" in getting bad or useless info like FB is now.

$.02.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Five years ago I wasn't concerned about my wife and children facing legit dangerous antisemitism. I can't say that now.

Perhaps. But....counting all the assholes in the room, I know I'm definitely not alone.

Its always been around. The media just didn't post about it and now they do. Anything to distract people from whats really going on in the world.

Jgt58

Reaction score
What do you want from your Federal government. Do you want the opportunity to succeed and make your own way or do you want a free lunch handout?

I'm busting my ass with my business and I've had a couple setbacks this last year, but it sure isn't the government's fault. Nope, some errors in judgement along with some bad luck knocked me on my ass. But thanks to this economy I have the opportunity to get right back up and give it another shot.

If you spend your life waiting for the government to give you what you think you deserve, you will have a long wait and a miserable life. And as far as a hostile environment, that again falls on you and what you make of your life. Perhaps you're just a miserable asshole and other people read that in you.
Agree 100 percent

Jgt58

Reaction score
Its always been around. The media just didn't post about it and now they do. Anything to distract people from whats really going on in the world.
That's exactly right. More people need redpilled

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

For sure. Agree totally. But seems more acute and more overt and more tolerated, or less challenged, by those in power the past couple years.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Reaction score
Not sure what advertising would help you finish a word or sentence??
Advertising that doesn't use so much bandwidth.

I get that advertising may be necessary, but the ads themselves need to do a better job of getting the hell out of the way of my typing. Sometimes a couple of keystrokes end up scrolling my screen completely away from the reply box instead of typing content within my reply.

DO we really need streaming video ads at all? If I wanted to watch that stupid Rocket Mortgage one, the one that shows CGI-inserted 'scrapes' as football players hit the turf, I'd record it on the DVR.

Norm

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
For sure. Agree totally. But seems more acute and more overt and more tolerated, or less challenged, by those in power the past couple years.

Over the past 10 years or so ive started learning more about my ancestry. My mother is Jewish, my father is not. Being that i didn't grow up with my mother i lost out on that part of me. I have always had an affinity for the Star of David and for Jewish foods. Everytime Dave (stkjock) would post some foods theyd made id be drooling lol. I have never seen antisemitic behavior from anyone, maybe because of where i live. Too diverse of ethnic backgrounds. Sorry that you and your family have to go thru that bullshit.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No first hand experiences I've witnessed yet. We live "in the country", but the kids school district is VERY diverse with all ethnicities and religions, so I don't expect trouble there. Our area is by far college educated and above. If anyone takes offense to what I'm about to say, I'll say this first. I don't care if you are offended. My experience has been prejudice/racist tendencies is the disease of the ignorant and under/uneducated. I expect at some point we will experience it at some level.

Over the past 10 years or so ive started learning more about my ancestry. My mother is Jewish, my father is not.

By Jewish law, as it was explained to me by a couple different people, you're Jewish because your mom was Jewish. Same situation my son is in. He is Jewish, but if he marries a non-Jewish girl, his kids will not technically be Jewish.

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
By Jewish law, as it was explained to me by a couple different people, you're Jewish because your mom was Jewish. Same situation my son is in. He is Jewish, but if he marries a non-Jewish girl, his kids will not technically be Jewish.

this is 100% accurate..... /\ & \/

iKBCzk.gif

Jgt58

Reaction score
What gear is best for the highway 4.10s or 430s?

[emoji38]

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back