Lets talk.....chin spoilers?

QuickShift281

forum member
Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion I am extremely board with the exterior of my car. However, I am adamant that simplicity is better than anything.

What chin spoilers do you all have? Or even opinions, I am open to any suggestion.

07 Boss

Reaction score
I had this one on before I traded bumpers. It's a Cervini's one but i can't remember which one. I got it because it was subtle and looked liked it belonged. It gave it a nice aggressive look without being too much lower than the stock bumper.

07 Boss

Reaction score
Have you thought about a whole new front bumper? It can really change up the whole attitude of the car. It can be quite refreshing after having the car a few years.

302GT

forum member
Reaction score
Have you thought about a whole new front bumper? It can really change up the whole attitude of the car. It can be quite refreshing after having the car a few years.

This is what I'd like to do. Especially after seeing three other cars at cars/coffee with the same chin spoiler as me.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
I went with the roush bumper. It totally changes the front end. Best appearance mod I've done by far.

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I have the 3D Carbon chin spoiler and I think it looks much better than the advertised pics online. My signature below is an example but I have a better example I believe in my album(s).

07 Boss

Reaction score
This is what I ended up with. This, along with my color matched headlight buckets and clear corner markers really sets mine apart without going overboard. Plus I like the large opening on the bottom for my heat exchanger for the inter cooler.

Sorry about the shitty phone pic in the parking lot at work.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
I always wanted to do something different but after multiple attempts going back to oem with cdc front spoiler aka cookie cutter mods

28ONE

Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion I am extremely board with the exterior of my car. However, I am adamant that simplicity is better than anything.

What chin spoilers do you all have? Or even opinions, I am open to any suggestion.

Throw on a Roush kit!

cavero

forum member
Reaction score
I personally like the CDC Aggressive chin-- out of all the chin spoilers out there I think it does the best job integrating w/ the lower valence.

That said, it's pretty freakin' big and I scrape it no matter how much I try to avoid it.

DSC_4255a.jpg

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score

This is the same one I have..on my 2010. It's also shown on posting #7.
Then u have the option of using their optional brake duct cooling kit if you want. Buy it unpainted.....and leave it unpainted. The most you ever need on it is armoral once in a while. The brake cooling kit works superb.

Dunno if the 'aggressive' cdc spoiler as used on the 05-09 cars hangs lower than the cdc spoiler for the 10-12 cars or not. Mine is 5.5" above grnd... in the center of the cdc spoiler..and 7.5" above grnd at the extreme left and right.....and that's with the car lowered 1" in the front.
(lowered 1.25" rear).

Jinx

Photography Blogger
Reaction score
I had a CS front bumper on my old 2005 with a Bullitt grille. If I had to do it over again on that car, I would have got the CDC chin spoiler (simple one) and painted the center section satin black and then got the bullitt grille. It would accomplished near the same look.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back