Level 10, Stage 3, 5R55S BUILT Auto Trans & Performance Industries 3000 rpm Convert

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
Level 10, Stage 3, 5R55S BUILT Automatic Trans /PA Deep Pan/ JDM Over Flow Tank

*NEW* Never Installed

Level 10, Stage 3, 5R55S BUILT Transmission with Billet Torque Converter set at 3000 RPM stall. Fits 05-09 (&2010??) 4.6L 3V.

Price reduced... $3995.00 !! + Shipping. Build work order and L10 receipt available.

Level 10 currently charges $3998 for just... the rebuild kit and labor. That DOES NOT include the $1198 for a Torque Converter or the core transmission, at ~ $800 and up... or the cost and hassle to ship your 5r55s host/core in to them. That's $5996 plus $209 shipping to get what I am selling here, if you want to start from scratch... This new trans is ready to ship and cost $2000 less!

Here is the breakdown of the trans as I received it from Level 10.
L10 Purchased a 5R55S take out transmission with 3000 miles on her as a core/donor for the build. Cost: $800 (included in price).
L10 then set up the 3000 RPM Stall Billet Torque Converter: $1198.00
Plus the cost of the kit and labor

Please Note: If you smoked your trans and/or looking to upgrade & want to transfer your converter to this? Then YOU will need to resell this 3000 stall TC (or sell yours)... What I am selling here is the entire New, transmission setup, as I received it from Level 10. I do not want to split this up, take a huge loss and then end up with a converter in my back yard for my Dogs to piss on...

Why wait MONTHS to have one built? This one is ready to install!

(Does not include PA Deep Pan and JDM Tank)

Performance Automatic Deep Pan with Dipstick for 5R55S Trans: $330 + Shipping
JDM Transmission Overflow Tank: $125 + Shipping

I will accept payment by discrete PayPal or you pay the fee (3 now 4%??), Cashiers check from Major Bank or Credit Union.

Located in Atlanta, GA.

Thanks for looking!

PhotoBucket Links:

Last edited:

jjjferro

forum member
Reaction score
Willing to sell just the trans (no converter)? If yes, price...

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
JDM said that the upper limit is 700 FT lb torque. I would NEVER run anything up to a limit... Always give yourself some room.

Level 10 advertises 1000 HP... No torque rating.

I have seen one Super Shaker setup, like mine, that JDM did, using a Saleen Series VI SC, on race gas, and a prayer... do a mid 9 sec 1/4 mile run.

Update: I contacted Jim at JDM, and he said yes, they have ran Mustangs at 700 ft. lb. tq for quarter mile ONLY... Dead stop, and WOT., but no way at that level up and down shifting at mid to full throttle, eventually the input shaft would go, smoke the bands, etc.

This Level 10 IS better than stock 5R and for how I was planning on using it, at 600 RWHP on the 1/4 mile, and regular street driving.

Last edited:

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
De-modding car to sell. Never had the time to install. Still new/unused since built.

Last edited:

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
My offer still stands...

Thanks, I would do it if we could sell the torque converter. Do you know of anybody that needs one?

I'll throw it up on EBay separately and see if any interest.

I also have two Forum members considering to purchase this. We will see...

Have you seen the current pricing for these at Level 10 ?? The labor charge is really high!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back